Part 7: Unbiased feelings.

Start from the beginning

"for which I have paid you" his lips curled into a wink and she so wanted to claw his lips off for shoving her own remark on her face.

"you will stick to my side with a smile plastered to your face" the smirk not leaving his lips "the whole industry will be there so..." He trailed "I wanna show them that I am committed finally" he told her casually but she was really nervous.

"get ready" he took a sip of his juice.

She raised her brow in confusion.

"you have an appointment, the girls will be here at 12pm" he looked at his wrist watch which showed past 10. He gave her a wicked smile and got up.

"what girls?" She got up from her seat and asked totally annoyed of him not briefing her things she should know, she cant go on following his commands like a dumb!, she scorned.

"darling!" He took a step close to her and she became cautious.

"we are going on red-carpet, you need to look your best standing besides Karan Khanna" he brushed his fingers on the side line of her face but she glared at his fingers as if she'd shoot laser from her eyes and that actually made him withdraw his hand from her.

"they will be here to take your measurements, the dress is already selected by my designer so you have no option" he spoke with no mercy and just walked away.

She stood there thinking about this sudden burden she has in her life of looking presentable every now and then! 'She is a doctor isn't it? Shouldn't she have did some research before jumping right into it!' She groaned but made her way towards her room.

-------

"hello babe!" She heard his voice from down the hall and also a girl squealed.

Tripura got up from her place and made her way downstairs and the scene right in front of her startled and pissed her.

A girl mostly in her earlier 20s was all over Karan and he to reciprocated her cling. He lift her up in his arms and twirled her around.

'he was right, girls do throw themselves at him' she felt mad at the girl for ruining the female community, community!. Walking down with her composure she knew she had a job to do.

Breaking the hug they both finally realised that there were more people around them than just two of them. There were 2 more girls, maybe her assistant, she guessed as they both were dressed alike.

She couldn't help observe the girl. Her smile was so bright, beautiful was her face and for some instance she didn't felt disgusted of what she did!.

"oh my god!" She exclaimed looking at Tripura "your choice is brilliant as always!" She glee "I must say bhai, better than the pictures!?" She winked at Karan and he slightly blushed, she noticed.

Wait a minute, bhai? Brother?.

"I know I am the best!" There he goes again, self obsessed, she huffed a sigh.

"hiiii" she greeted with full enthusiasm.

"hi" was a dull reply from Tripura but she covered it up with a fake smile.

"bhai ne bohot kuch bataya hai apke bareme" she held her arms and talked and talked and talked.

"I am Dr.Tripura Nagrajan" she tried introducing first.

"I know" the girl shrugged but stopped midway biting her tongue "sorry" she made a cute face "she is Natasha" came in Karan putting his hand on her shoulder and rested his head on her head. "Natasha khanna, My PA, My Designer My darling" he kissed her temple "and my sweet sister"