a dinner date ;)

Arthur held the door open for me and we walked into a gorgeous restaurant! Chandeliers hung from the cielings and cute waiters walked around everywhere in kawaii aprons!! I let out a squeal as I turned to Arthur "this place is soooo amazing!! How can you afford it? I asked. Arthur churkced and piatted my head "I'm the United bloody kingdom, love, I can do whatever I want" I blushed but nodded along with what he said he was was a nation after all!

A waiter lead to a table. "Here is your table* he said with a smile and a wink. Arthur frowned but turned away so I wouldn't see. I giggled at the flirting and sat down at the table .something about him seemed...familiar. something about his piecrinf red eyes and the small hat which sat atop his head. He was so kawaii but also mysteruois!!

"(Y/n)? (Y/N)!" Arthur's voice snapped me out of my thoughts, bringing me out of my thoughts and back to the table. I blushed, embarrassed that he caught me daydreaming about our waiter. I was he with a cute guy right now!!! Stop it (Y/n)!

"A-ah, s-sorry Arthur, I was dozing off like an idiot " I said, looking down at the table so I would have to face him. He must think I'm super ride. Suddenly a hand lifted my chin and I was face to face with Arthur! His emeral eyes looked deep into mine like two endless forests. They were so kawaii that k wanted to stare at them forever!!!

"You are NOT an idiot, love. You are the most gorgeous, beatuful, kawaii, and amazing personification to ever exist." His words made me blush. His eyes started to cloud over with something I coudnt place. Artur began to lean closer to my face. Oh my gosh.ohbmu gosh. Is he gonna kiss me??? Our faces got closer and closer and closer and closer and-

"ORDER UP!" A voice yelled. I jump, startled, and fell back wards onto the ground.. Arthur looked at me for a moment with wide eyes before glaring at the waiter who and interrupted us.

"Romania! Could you not be a complete wamker for one minute!" He yelled

Wait

ROMANIA???

~~~~~~~~~

Lime-senpao: I just love seeing how you guys comment and add our story to your reading lists 0w0 it makes me so happy •\\\•

Yui-chan: and more annoying

Lime-senpai: *dramatically gasps while holding a hand to her heart* YUI-CHAN you're so mean to me ;-;