cut that katannnnanan

After my comma ended, arthur offered ot bring me home with him! it wa sso sweet but the others didnt want that to happen.  "NO WAY DUDE! THERES NO WAY I WOULD LET THE WORLD GO WITH YOU!" America shouted as he picked me up from the hospital bed. i bushed as i was held close to his chest. he's such a hero. my hero. Arthur frowned, a growl rumbling in the back of his throat. "Put the world down, america, you idiootic wanker." he said. the tension between them was so thick. you could cut it with a knife! and that's exactly what japan did.

all of a sudden there was a flsash and a katanna split between america and england! i gasped and jumped out of america's arms, feeling myself get more panicced at the sight of the sword. that thing was just in my chest!!! i felt hot tears well in my eyes at the sight of the katana. it was all too soon! everyone stopped fighting and turned to look at me, concern written on their faces in ink.

"worrd-chan, are you arright?" Japan asked, walking towardsme with a hand out. the one without the sword in it of couse! I took a step back until I bumped into a wall. oh wait, it wasn't a wall, it was arthur! i blushed at the hardness of his chest but was brought back to my senses as japan's katana glinted in the hostpital lights. i squeaked and hid behind arthur, my hands gripping inot his shirt.

"a-a-a-arthur, can i-i-i g-go with you?" I asked, cursning my voice for stuttering. Hurst flashed across japan's face but Arthur's face lit up as he turned around and placed hands on my shoulders. "of course you can ____" he said. i smiled and blushed. he was just so handsome! i looked up at him and met his gorgeous green eyes,. they drew me into a seas of green that i mnever wanted to stop looking into.

"let's go, ___. my house is groegous." he said and led me out of the hospital room. but as we let, we couldn't see the other nations glaring at arhutr as we walked out.

~~~~~~~~

lime-senpai: wowwww, its really heating up huh

yui-chan: yeah! in more ways than one ;0

lime-senpai: check out our next chapter when we publish it