33 - Don't think what you did was okay

Comincia dall'inizio

It was mortifying and Ryan knew. He had to. Did Jack? Did Maddie? She shook her head, thinking they couldn't. They wouldn't let her get hurt again. Maddie knew about her divorce, not the details, but enough to know Erik cheated.

She felt betrayed and hurt by Ryan. She felt anger at Adam. Maybe she knew deep down he was lying. She hadn't told him about her marriage, because she couldn't trust him. She made it to the couch and curled up, but tears didn't come. She was too angry to cry. She heard the slam of the door and Will appeared.

He looked her over . "You okay. I didn't like the guy."

"You friggin love him!" She wasn't buying it.

"Not the jerk, Adam, he's as bad as shitty Erik."

Suddenly she remembered. "And your squeeze Cassie, she's no better. The only difference is you know she's Cole girlfriend. That makes you as guilty as your friend, Ryan. More so if you weren't a kid."

"Why are you so mad at Ryan? He didn't screw anyone."

"He lied!"

"Maybe he didn't know." Will protested.

"Forget it. I'm done with him."

"He was upset! I think he might cry!"

"Will go back to the beach! You and I both know Ryan Harris would never cry!"

Adam

What the fuck was Amanda doing here? He wanted to be mad at her, but she didn't understand what she had done. She was happy she surprised him. Behind him, as he ushered Amanda inside, Lana was ripping Ryan a new asshole. He was afraid she would be doing the same to him any minute.

Amanda said, "That girl is pissed. Is it because your friend was with Lucy?"

"What?" Adam looked at Amanda's friend.

"You know Lucy is here and she is much hotter than the other girl. Lucy thinks your friend is hot. She can make him forget his fight with the angry girl."

Adam wanted to laugh, the whole thing was so screwed up. "Do you want to check out the scene in Portland?"

"I wanted to go to the beach, but Portland's good too."

Amanda's boss had upset her the other day. She showed up crying the one day Jack was there. After Adam calmed her down in his office. He told Jack she was upset because she still wanted him.

He should have known when Amanda went to Maine to see her mother, she'd find him here. He never should have told her about The Point. Fuck, this was all his fault. He needed to get away as quickly as possible.

Adam mumbled needing to change and he went behind closed doors and found a hotel room. Changing and throwing his belongings in his bag, he opened the door.

Amanda saw his bag. "Ryan will be in no mood for company."

"He was hot too," Lucy said.

"There will be hot guys in Portland. I have a room, babe. Can you stay with me?"

"I told my mother I was might not be home. It's Lucy's car."

"You two go. I want to go to the beach. Maybe I'll find your friend."

"Don't park here. Drive down to the town lot." He knew Ryan didn't want Amanda or Lucy around.

"Have fun!" Amanda called to her friend as she climbed into Adam car. They drove over the causeway. "Let's skip Portland and go to your hotel. I was thinking next weekend, you should come with me to The Cape."

"What about the young guys you pick up?"

"Baby, you know it's only been you since we met." Her hand slid up his thigh and rested it on his crotch. "Just like I'm your one and only."

She was now. Less than an hour ago, he was thinking of slow sex with Lana. Now he would have hot sex, and Amanda only wanted him.

Checking in seemed to take forever and the minute they reached the room their clothes were off and he was throbbing. She liked it fast and hard and it was what she got. She bit his lip as she came. He followed spilling into her. It wasn't until after he realized he'd forgotten a condom.

He looked at her. "Was it a mistake? I didn't bring any..."

"I'm clean... you're clean..."

Adam woke to his phone vibrating. It was Jack. He answered reluctantly.

"Hey."

"Peter told me about the scene on Plover Way yesterday. I can't believe you did that to Lana. I had no idea you were still dating that girl!"

"Yeah, I know. Is everyone all right?"

"You're with her, aren't you?"

"Uh huh."

"We'll talk tomorrow and don't think what you did was okay."

Adam went to join Amanda in the shower.

Score: Adam - 1 Ryan - 0