The Inheritance Ceremony PT2

It was the Pesce. Reborn had thought that their loyalty over the generations would stay. This does not seem to be the case as they, along with the Marvolos, fought the Vongola in their own home.

Within an instant, the ballroom has been riddled with bullet holes, with tables and chairs turned into shields. Ryohie and Yamamoto had been in front of the class within a second of the first shot. From his spot by Timoteo, Reborn could see Hibari lunging into the battle, Mukuro and Gokudera right behind him. Reborn saw Lambo had used his bazooka and was protecting the stage.

Reborn realized, with a cold feeling, that he couldn't see Tsuna. He shoved down his worry and continued to shoot at their enemy. He has no choice but to trust his student.

Then he saw it. An orange flare. Tsuna was moving. They saw the bosses of the Marvolo and the Pesce fight Tsuna and Chrome. He was winning, Reborn smirked and kept enemies off of their backs as they fought.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The class watched as the chaos around them increased. They were in the middle of a shootout and their was these brightly colored flames flying across the room. Mochida refused to believe that Dame-Tsuna was the one engulfed in orange flames as he fought the two bosses. Mochida turned to see Yamamoto and Ryohei fighting and almost guarding them from any attack.

All of a sudden, Kyoko and Hana pulled guns out from under their skirts. They started to shoot at the attackers with deadly accuracy. The class stared at them in disbelief. Kyoko and Hana was a part of this, too?

Kyoko spoke to Hana as if they weren't there. "Tsuna really does have bad luck, doesn't he? Weren't they attacked last time the Vongola tried to perform this ceremony?"

Hana gritted her teeth. "It seems these monkeys never learn."

The class just stared amazed at Tsuna as he fought. We bullied that guy...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tsuna had stopped thinking. He dodged and attacked in intervals, relying heavily on his intuition. He could tell that Chrome was behind him, giving him back up as he fought the bosses.

Then, something happened. The Pesce boss decided to try and shoot his storm. He acted faster than his brain could think.

He jumped in front of the bullet.

Stupid decision, really. He felt the bullet tear through his abdomen and grunted at he was sent a few feet back.

Everyone paused, afraid. Then it was over.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The guardians were ruthless in clearing the room of the enemies that dare hurt their sky. Even Yamamoto and Ryohie stepped away from their temporary job of protection, throwing themselves into battle. Chrome and Mukuro had used the bosses' momentary distraction to defeat them, illusions merciless and unforgiving. The rest if the attackers were either killed or fled only to be killed by the guards outside.

Reborn ran over to Tsuna, Ryohie coming from the other direction. The bullet had gone straight through and the two kicked their flames into over drive as the other guardians tore through the attackers. Tsuna, being concious, rested his hand over Reborn's.

He was fading in and out of consciousness after that. When there were no enemies, Reborn picked up Tsuna, almost wincing at the small whimper he was given.

Ryohie leading the way, they made it to the infirmary. Where the doctor's were waiting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi!
I just wanted to get this part out and am currently working on the next part. It should be out before the day is up.

Warning! This next chapter will be the last chapter of the book. I hope you have enjoyed and I hope to see you soon!