Vongola Style

Tsuna and Reborn walked towards the dining room, enjoying the sweet silence. Reborn stops at a hallway that leads towards the guest rooms, catching Tsuna's attention. "Reborn?"

"Someone has to wake up the students, Dame-Tsuna." Memories of the Leon hammer in the early hours of the morning flashes through Tsuna's mind. He smiles and says," Just don't kill them."

He then turns on his heel and continues down the hallway. Reborn lowers his fedora making the only thing to see be a sadistic smirk. He turned down the hallway, having Leon turn into a hammer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The students filed into the dining room. Nono, the guardians, and Reborn all knew what happened allowing a smirks to etch across their faces. Tsuna smiled at them from his seat at the head of the table. Reborn was to his left and Gokudera to his right. Beside Gokudera sat Ryohie, who sat by Chrome, who was next to Mukuro. To Reborn's left was Yamamoto, who sat by Lambo, who was beside a certain skylark. Nono and his guardians sat at the other end of the table. To his left was his rain, who was beside Gamauche, who sat by Visconti. To Nono's right was Coyote who was beside the sun, who sat beside Bouche. They all sat in seats that correspond with their flames. The other chairs were gray.  The students and Nezu got the memo and sat in the gray chairs.

All except one. Mochida.

"Hey, Dam- Tsunayoshi! Why are you sitting at the head of the table!"

Everyone turns to him and he can feel the KI rain down on him. But again, as if he has the survival instinct of a squirrel on drugs, he stood his ground. Nono answers him, "since I have retired he has taken my spot at the head of the table."

Mochida doesn't stop though. "But sir, wouldn't the Decimo be the one at the head of the table then?"

Nono glances at Tsuna who gave a slight shake of his head. "Decimo is not here so one of his most influential staff members will take the head in his place." The look of pure betrayal from Tsuna made it hard to keep a straight face.

"Tsunayoshi, be one of the most influential people to the Decimo? That seems impossible."

"It is." The simple statement was punctuated with a glare from Nono. It seems to fix the poor kid's survival instinct as he sits down after that.

Tsuna gets over the betrayal of his grandpa and stands up. "Now that that is taken care of, shall we eat?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The door closed behind the couple as Reborn and Tsuna walked inside. The office is for once clean and almost completely void of paper work. Tsuna walks over to his chair as Reborn sits in one of the comfortable ones in front of his desk. Tsuna starts working on his work as Reborn gets comfortable, sinking into the chair. Within a few minutes his chest was rising and falling in a steady, soft rhythm.

Tsuna peers up from the paper he was working on and smiles warmly at the sight. Reborn was the World's Greatest Hitman. He doesn't relax in front of just anyone. It made Tsuna swell with pride of just how much Reborn trusts him.

He looks back down and continues with his abnormally small pile of work. He starts to worry about just why it's so small. As long as they aren't killing them what does it matter.

Just under his last paper he sees something. "A book?" Mother Goose's Fairytales...

"I thought you would like it." Reborn was up.

Tsuna looked skeptical. "You got something for me? A book nevertheless? About fairytales?"

Reborn smirks. "Just read it, Dame-Tsuna." With that he stands up fixing any imperfections to his look.

"Where are you going?"

"Someone has to teach PE." Tsuna sweat drops. Hopefully they live through it.

In the absence of Reborn, Tsuna turns back to the book. Leaning back in his chair he cracks it open and starts reading.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here you go!
I almost forgot it existed...
Hope you enjoyed this late chapter!
The next one is about class time.
See ya next time!