GRANDPA?!!

GRANDPA?!! The class almost fell over. The person they had been bullying had been the grandson of one of the most important companies in the world.

Tsuna and Timoto didn't seem to notice their reaction though. They kept chatting about how the business was going and how Nana was. They glided through the halls with grace that the class had no clue Tsuna had.

They finally turn the corner to a hallway full of doors with a rotating stairwell at the end.(like the ones you would see in small towers) Timoto turns around and starts to address the still shocked class. "These will be your rooms for the entirety of your stay here. This floor is for the girls while up those stairs are the rooms for the boys. The rooms will have 2 beds and a bathroom in each. Your teacher and Reborn has put together a list of your roommates."

Coyote had appeared at some point during the speech and stepped forward to read of names for the clipboard in his hands. Everyone met up with their partner and started to pick up their luggage and go to their rooms. Mochida and his roommate, Saito, noticed Tsuna just standing off to the side. "Did Dame-Tsuna get forgotten?" Saito started.

"Guess you'll have to sleep outside in the cold," Mochida sneered. Killing intent rained down on him but he didn't stop. He wanted to put Tsuna in his place. "I suppose they'll have extra beds down in the servants quarters. Maybe you'll finally find some skill. Or is Dame-Tsuna too dame to even be a servant." By the end of his insult he had noticed that the killing intent had gotten so bad that it had become hard to breathe. Mochida turned to see Nono, Reborn, Coyote, Tsuna's guardians, and some maids and butlers who had been passing by glaring daggers at him. No, that wasn't accurate enough. It was more glaring daggers, needles, bullets, and missiles at him. He quivered in his boots as Timoto opened his mouth to speak in a cold tone. "Tsunayoshi is my grandson and has his own quarters. His room is near mine and Decimo's. And if I remember correctly, one of Decimo's rules is no bullying. Maybe I should let you and your partner sleep in the servants quarters as a punishment instead."

"But we won't do that this time," Tsuna interrupted sending a light glare towards his grandfather. "Let this time serve as a warning to all of you. Break a rule, any rule, and there will be punishment."

The others calmed down and the servants continued on their way. The class hurried to get their stuff and get into their rooms to see them. As Tsuna's group headed down the hall they heard 'Woah's and 'Wow's. The rooms looked like something from TV. The beds were made with blood red pillows and cream colored comforters. A matching  red blanket lied on the end of the bed. The blood red curtains were pulled back so that you could see the garden. The cream colored walls contrasted against the dark wooden floors and doors. In front of the beds and next to the door to the hallway, sat a bookshelve with a TV and all the popular consoles on top. The newest games were sacked in the bookshelf. The door in the far right corner opened up to a fabulous bathtub/jacuzzi and a shower with glass walls. There were two sinks and a toilet. Everything was so clean it practically sparkled. The students had found themselves in what they thought was heaven.

The group went up to their rooms. Hayato's room was to the right of Tsuna's while Takeshi's was to his left. Lambo's was across from Tsuna's with Hibari's on Lambo's right and Ryohei to Lambo's left. Beside Ryohei was Chrome while Mukuro was across from her. The doors were all in the color of their flames. Tsuna waved to everyone and carried his bag into his room, closing the door behind him. He layed his bag by his bed and went to take a shower. After he got out, he tied a towel around his waist. He walked across the dark  room to his dresser. Arms wound around his waist, kisses being pressed his neck. Tsuna chuckled, leaning into the body. "Hello, Reborn."

Reborn turned the brunet around and pressed a kiss to his lips. Tsuna's arms wrapped around Reborn's neck. Pulling back Reborn rests his forehead against Tsuna's. "You won't be needed until breakfast tomorrow." Tsuna smiled.

"And you're not going to let this time in this soundproof room go to waste, are you?" He only got a smirk in return.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi!
Sorry for not writing in a while!
Hope this made up for it!
Also I don't write lemons! I'll leave this scene up to your imagination.
Till next time!
See ya!