Chapter 21

Daniella's P.O.V

I've been awake since 6:30 this morning cooking a big breakfast for Augustus. I've prepared a heap ton of eggs, bacon, toast, waffles, and pancakes. I stand over the stove cooking a few more pancakes when I hear a loud yawn.

 I turn around and I see a shirtless Augustus taking a seat on the bar-stool near the counter. He looks so sexy to be honest. 

With his tousled bed hair, icy blue eyes and those plump lips I love to kiss. I'm broken from my thoughts when I hear him speak up. 

"Like what you see?" he asks with a smirk. "Pftttt, that? I've seen better" I scoff and turn back around to finish the pancakes. 

I feel two warm hands wrap around my waist. "Augustus, I'm trying to finish cooking, please." I say.

 "Well, you can finish that later. I'm not really hungry anyway" he says as he turns me around and attacks my lips. Our lips move together in sync as if we were the perfect mold for each-other.

Before things get too heated I pull away from him and turn the burner on the stove off. "That's enough mister" I say with a wink.

 "You always were a feisty one" he responds. I walk over to the counter and I make a plate for me and Augustus. 

He grabs some OJ out of the fridge and pours himself a cup. I gasp, "You're not going to ask me if I want some?!" I say acting appalled. 

He rolls his eyes playfully, "Would you like some orange juice Daniella?" he asks with sarcasm. 

"Nope, you can keep it now" I say giggling. I start to bite into the waffles before somebody snatches it away from me. 

"Hey!! Give it back!" I slightly yell. "Not until you say the special word" he says while holding it away from my reach. 

"No way asshole you took my waffle now give it back" I say sulking. "Hmmm, I'll give it back if you give me a kiss" he bargains. I decide to play along. 

"What? A kiss from you?? Ew." I say with a disgusted look on my face. His face goes dull. Awww he looks so hurt. 

Maybe that was a little too harsh. "I'm just kidd-" I'm cut off my his finger on my lips. I give him a questioning look. "I knew you didn't mean it" he says with a smirk. 

He starts kissing me and my body feels like it's on fire. My skin is tingling with his touch. He's the only person who can make me feel like this. 

The warmth from his body is so comforting. I can smell his intoxicating cologne. It smells like pine and musk. I could stay like this all day.

 He then pulls away and I frown at the loss of contact. "I love you" I hear him whisper. "I love you too" I say with a smile. He goes over to the counter and starts eating. This man is so fucking amazing.

A/N

Hey guys, I'm sorry that this was such a short chapter, I will be editing it soon!! ~ Genesys