Chapter 20

***WARNING*** 

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SOME MATURE CONTENT. IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE READING THIS, PLEASE CONTINUE ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER.

Daniella's P.O.V

I wake up to see the sunlight gleaming in my eyes. I cover my face and sit up. I realize that I'm not sleeping in my bed, I'm sleeping on the couch. 

Then I remember the incident from last night. It infuriates me just thinking about it. I can still hear Augustus snoring, so I decide to give him a little wake up call.

I jump up from the couch and stretch. Man, sleeping on a couch is hard. I yawn and walk into the kitchen in search of a pot. I find the biggest and deepest one. I sit it in the sink and start to fill it with water. Cold water.

 When it's full, I heave the heavy pot out of the sink with all my might and trudge to the steps. I don't know how I did it, but I made it up the steps with that heavy pot of water. 

The weight started to become too much, so I got lazy and started pushing it on the floor to his room. I'm hoping this doesn't make too much noise. 

When I finally reach his room, I can see him laying face down on his bed in a deep sleep. 

I kinda feel bad to be doing this but he deserves it. I pick the pot up and very carefully make my way to his bed. When I'm standing over him, I'm starting to have second thoughts. You know what, fuck it. 

I pour the water all over him in one swift motion. He jolts awake. "What the fuck Dani?!" he says exasperated. "Why in the hell would you do that?!?!" he asks.

 "Hmm, I don't know, how about you tell me. Who the fuck is Emily?" I ask, giving him as much attitude as possible.

"Good question! Who the fuck is Emily?" he asks while he's taking his soaking wet shirt off. He looks like a fucking God. Those ripped muscles, I just wanna run my hands all over them. Snap out of it Daniella!!

I have to stay focused on the task at hand. "You know who the fuck I'm talking about!! Don't act stupid Augustus!!!" I yell. 

He starts walking towards me looking at me with looks that could kill. I back up trying to get away from him until my back hits a wall. Fuck I just trapped myself

I gasp when his hands hit the wall. He puts his hands on either side of my face. I look at the ground and I start messing with my hands.

 "Do I make you nervous Daniella?" he says with a lustful voice. It's as if he could hear my quickening heartbeat. "N-no" I say still looking at the ground. He picks my head up with his index finger and thumb. I instantly shut my eyes. 

"Awww comon baby, let me see those beautiful hazel eyes" he broods. I slowly look up. "There we go sweetheart" he says with a smirk. He leans in closer to my face, then he kisses me.

 I feel my legs go weak, good thing he's pressing me against the wall. He licks my lips for entrance and when I deny him he slightly tugs on my hair making me gasp.

 He slips his tongue into my mouth and it feels amazing.

 I moan into the kiss and when he pulls away, I can see lust clouding his vision. "I really want to take you now" he says in a husky voice. 

I've been a virgin through all my other relationships, this is going to be really different. "But I have to wait because your not ready yet" he says.

 I gulp, what is he going to do now. He picks me up and my legs instantly wrap my legs around him. He carries me to the bed and lays me down like a fragile piece of glass. 

His huge figure lingers over me. He puts his hand on my neck, not applying pressure, just lightly grabbing it.

 He continues to kiss me then I roll over with him. Now I'm on-top of him never breaking the kiss. I think I want to play a little game.

 I start grinding my hips on him and I earn a deep growl from him. I pull away and I look at him. 

"Don't stop" he says in a breathless whisper. I tug at his hair a little and I keep grinding my hips on him. "Fuck" he says under his breath. 

I smirk knowing that I'm doing a good job. The reality of what I was doing came back to me and I immediately stopped. 

"I-I am so sorry, I shouldn't have done that" I say as red as a tomato. He puts his big, calloused hands on my waist and holds me there. "I wish you would've finished, I almost came" he says with a pout. 

I am so flustered, I can't form any words to say. I just slowly get up from his lap and I walk out of my room. What the fuck did I just do!

A/N

Hey guys!! So I tried writing one of these scenes but it's really bad so just consider this as a filler chapter! I love you all!! ~ Genesys