Chapter 18

Augustus's P.O.V

Me and Daniella are sitting on the couch and I think she's getting sleepy. I hear her yawn. Yup, I was right. I grab a blanket and I wrap it around the both of us. 

I kiss her forehead. "Sweet dreams" I say. Next thing I know, I hear her snoring on my chest. I inwardly smile. 

She is too cute. I carefully, slip from under the blanket and I walk upstairs. I walk into my room and I grab my phone.

 Octavious called me 22 times and left 13 messages. What's that about?  I open the very last message he sent. 

Octavious.G: Hey man, we need you down at the club pronto.

Great, just great. Something big probably went down. I hope nobody did anything dumb because there would be hella charges pressed against my club.

 I grab my suit jacket and I walk back down the steps quietly, making sure not to wake Dani up. I grab my keys off the table near the door. 

I slowly open the door and I careful shut it making sure not to make too much noise. I walk to my car and I slide into the driver's seat.

 I start the car and drive off. I arrive at my club in about 25 minutes and I get out of the car. As I'm walking to the door, the bouncers nod at me. "Good Evening" I say. 

"Good Evening boss" they reply. I walk into the club and I am immediately swarmed by thirsty thots, drunk people, loud music, and glaring lights. 

It's too chaotic in here. I try to navigate my way through the crowd when a drunk blonde stops me. 

"What the hell do you want?" I ask with annoyance. "I was just wondering if you wanna go and have some fun" she says with a slur.

 I roll my eyes and begin to walk away until she starts running her hand along my chest. I grab her hand and stop her. 

"Listen here bitch, I don't want any part of your fun" I say with a deathly tone. She yanks her hand away from mine with a pout and falls onto the next guy.

 After looking in the crowd for Octavious, I decide to check out the VIP section. After opening 5 doors, I finally see Octavious surrounded with 5 naked girls on him. I clear my throat. 

They all stop and look in my direction. The girls jump off of him and scramble to get their clothes on and they all leave. "What the hell man?!" he says. 

"I was just about to get some head" he says with annoyance. I scoff, "Well, you need to head home" I say chuckling at my own joke.

 He looks at me with a death stare. I roll my eyes, "Anyway, what was so important that you felt the need to text me 13 times?" 

I ask, slowly becoming more and more impatient. "Um, yeah man. I actually had a situation with some girl" he says while pulling his pants up. "Okay?"

 "What was her name....oh right, Emily. She said that she wanted to talk to you but I forgot what it was about" he says zipping his fly. I roll my eyes. Why do girls feel the need to throw themselves at me?

I know that all they want is money. Fucking gold diggers. The look of them make me want to vomit. Daniella would never throw herself at anybody.

 He pulls a piece of paper out of his back pocket and passes it to me. I flick it out of his hand. He looks at me bewildered. 

"I don't want that hoe's number." I say. "Oh right because of Daniella" he says with a mocking tone. I smack him on the back of his head.

 "Ow, dude what the fuck!" he says rubbing his head. "Just take that as a warning" I say before walking out.

I stop at the bar before making my way out the club. "Russo! Can I get the usual" I say. "You got it boss" he says with a smile. He passes me my coke and vanilla rum on ice.

 I gulp it down, satisfied with the burning and tingling sensation as it goes down my throat. 

I get up from my seat. I nod at Russo before finally making my way back to my car. I sigh and check my phone. Daniella called 33 times and left me 126 messages. 

Fuck.  I wonder how I'll be able to explain this one to her. I start the car and I slowly make my way back home.

A/N

Hey guys!! I just want to state that I DO NOT condone drunk driving. This is just a book and please don't try this irl (In real life). I love you all!! ~ Genesys ✨