date

taehyung entered the new room, quietly just incase he'd disturb little yoongi.

he looked around in the room and seen that the older male was asleep, cuddled up to blankets and a pillow.

he made an 'aww.' noise, "finally, you're resting." he whispered and went up to him, noticing the note on the dresser.

"yoongi has gotten a fever. 
     theres medicine for him on the nightstand, and theres drinks in the fridge"

the gray haired boy was stuck between whether he should smile or frown, he didnt want the other to be sick but the note was cute. it had little doodles and what not. he checked in the mini-fridge, seeing a strawberry drink, a few coconut ones, popsicles and pudding cups.

"how cute." he placed the strawberry drink in the freezer, to slush it up for the other. he went through the small cabinets to see what they had, which was barely anything.

taehyung had to make food for the other, not only did he need it but being sick.. whats better than sleeping and eating?

he went over to namjoon and jins room, since they had the best food. he knocked gently at the door. "taehyungie!" jin might as well just yelled as he opened the door. the younger chuckled, "jinie-hyung!"

"come on in," he gestured for him to walk in, "do you guys possibly have anything for yoongi to eat? i would just go to the store but eh, its too late."

the hyung rolled his eyes, "do you expect me to not have food? just look around, grab whatever you need."

"thank you, hyung." he smiled snd looked around, preferably trying to find the ingredients to make 잡채.

which after a little while after searching and talking to seokjin, he luckily found them. "thank you so much, hyung!" he smiled and walked out.

gosh he was happy this was their last day in this shitty place and they were finally able to leave and go home tomorrow.

he hummed softly as he walked in the room, seeing that yoongi had woken up. "oh goodmorning!" he placed the stuff down. "tae?" he rubbed his eyes, trying to wake himself.

"for the last night, we'll be sharing this room!" the younger exclaimed, "oh yeah? no jungkook?" he couldn't help but to ask, "just me." he chuckled.

the older sat up, "where will he be sleeping?" he looked at the other, "hoseok. and im making you food." he gave a cute closed eyes, boxy smile. "o-oh, thank you. you don't have to though."

he shook his head and rolled his eyes, "wow, somehow i knew you were going to say that. you need to eat, hyung. its not healthy, and you know that."

he scratched his head, standing up and stretching his legs. which, felt like they were about to break beneath him. "thank you." he murmured and walked into the bathroom, not being able to shut the door all the ways before he was dry-heaving.

he somehow managed to position himself on his knees and over the toilet without hurting himself or throwing up everywhere, which he couldn't even seem to throw up.

taehyung knew not to mess with him just yet, so he grabbed out the drink and shook it up for him.

the older held his stomach as he couldn't seem to stop heaving, his eyes burning terribly so he had no choice but to just squeeze them shut and silently whine. he spit in the toilet and grabbed the roll of toilet paper, wiping his eyes and mouth.

his hips were aching, well, so were his arms and shoulders. his stomach hurt, but not ached.. if that made any sense. "yoongi.." frowned the younger.