milk

namjoon looked for yoongi and gave him the keycard so he could get in the room, and not ponder the halls by himself.

the leader felt bad, so bad about it. and he couldn't do anything about it, which.. made him feel less of a leader.

"i better get going." jungkook said, "im getting tired. thank you guys for the hangout! it was fun!" he smiled. "im glad you enjoyed it. i did too." jin laid back.

"joonie-hyung, spare card? just incase yoongi is asleep." he rose his eyebrow, "its on the tv desk."

he nodded and grabbed it before leaving their room and going back to his own, expecting to see yoongi laying on the bed but didn't, only heard the water running.

the maknae sighed and walked up to the door, "you're bathing? again?" he rolled his eyes, but didn't get a response. "ignoring me is not cute. i expect you to be out within ten minutes." he said in a demanding tone.

jungkook chuckled and grabbed the bottle sitting on the desk, shaking it up a bit and grinning. he heard the water draining and went into his suitcase, grabbing pajamas for him.

which, yoongi had some for himself but he didn't like the ones he wore.

he then knocked on the door, "unlock it." he licked his lips, but the older refused, scared of what he'll do. especially while being naked.

"unlock the fucking door." and this time he slammed his fist against the door. the door was then unlocked and opened.

he grinned, "there we go, baby!" he grabbed the towel right from him. "jungkook, please stop." he wiped his already bloodshot eyes.

"arms up!" jungkook pulled up his arms, and started drying him off like a mother would do to her son.

"i can do this myself." he tried grabbing back the towel, "jungoo doesn't like when yoonie is grumpy.. yoonie needs to rest?" he pulled the older out of the bathroom.

"i dont need to fucking rest, i need to be away from you." he grumbled, receiving a smack to the face. "yoonie never speaks to me that way. ever. do you understand me? i won't let it happen anymore." he put a hand on his chin, making yoongi focus on him.

he squinted his eyes, "i understand." he muttered uncomfortably. "now you should get dressed, you're probably cold."

cold? being cold was the least of his worries. he felt disgusting and exposed. he wishes he was only 'cold.'

jungkook had out a large baby-blue sweater and designed child-like fuzzy pants. "lift up." he grabbed the sweater.

he wanted to hesitate but he didnt wanna piss him off and end up having to do something worse, plus, he really just wanted clothes on right now.

it was slipped over his head and the sleeves covered his arms, he noticed it smelt like jungkook which was very unpleasant.

"can i put those on myself? please?" yoongi asked, pointing to the boxers. "maybe if you ask the right way."

he huffed, how was there any other way? he was polite about it, and even said please. what more does he want?

"don't act dumb. yoonie knows what jungkook wants." he smirked while speaking in that baby tone. "im not speaking like a child. let me put them on."

a few awkward seconds passed and the younger wasnt letting him, so he finally just gave in.

"can i- i pwease put those on by myself?" he pouted, basically mocking the entire thing. "go ahead, babybear."

he cringed and slipped the boxers on, now feeling much more comfortable.

jungkook then had to put on his pants for him, so he did.

"i got you a drink ready." he grabbed the bottle of milk off of the stand, shaking it up again. "relax with me.. lets watch some cartoons.." he pushed yoongi back on the bed.

the maknae was really enjoying how obedient he was being for once.. he probably doesnt wanna go through what he previously had to.

he handed him the bottle, and laid beside him while flicking through the tv channels.

yoongi looked so drained, he was so tired and hungry. his stomach felt like someone literally dug a hole in it, well.. same thing with his heart. his chest hurt too.

he started drinking at the milk, being thirsty and anxious. so, he could bite the bottle tip to ease his nerves a bit while drinking. it was a win-win. kind of.

after drinking it for so long he noticed a bitter taste to it, it was nasty. he furrowed his eyebrows, taking a few more sips to make sure.

"you bastard! what did you put in this?" he pulled it away from his mouth. "chocolate.. why?" jungkook chuckled.

"its bitter! chocolate is not bitter!" he then threw the bottle, "its been sitting around for awhile.. stop throwing a tantrum." he bit his lip.

he shook his head, "what did you put in that jungkook?" he stood up, "how about calm the fuck down before i get angry."

yoongi looked around the room, he was so paranoid now. not that he wasnt before, but this made him especially paranoid.

"look as hard as you please." the maknae laughed, knowing he wont be this way in about twenty or so minutes.

"i hate you so much." he looked through everything, "im sure you do, baby."

jungkook then stood up, picking up the bottle that was thrown. "you need to stop being such a bad boy!" he grabbed his wrist, pushing him over to the bed.

"snack on these, hold on." he grabbed the bag of pretzels from the table. "did you take these from hobi?" the older looked up.

he opened them, "just eat them. and calm down." jungkook smirked, sitting back down.

yoongi started to eat them, focusing on the tv, but started to sweat and almost feel weak.

his eyes felt heavy and his face got tingly, almost as if he were having another panic attack.

"you asshole." he looked at jungkook, feeling cold and uncomfortable again, but he was still fully clothed and the room wasnt even cold.

his head tilted, "whats wrong, my baby?" he asked in a baby-like tone, "there was something in that drink! i- how could you be so low?"

he felt sweaty and panicked, yet calm at the same time. like he just wanted to cuddle jungkook but he wouldn't.

"what did you put in that? i will call the police! i cant have you do this to me!" he covered his face, "angel, calm down. they'll make you happy.. make you feel real good, and its what you need."

yoongi bit at his lip and sat down, his eyes scanning throughout the room.

he felt fingers being ran through his hair, it felt good so he laid his head back a bit. "yeah baby, lay your head back.. just relax."

he hated this so much but couldn't help it. he rapidly blinked and couldn't stop looking around, slightly annoyed.

"come on, just lay next to me."

but instead yoongi just shamefully looked down, "but i dont wanna." he crossed his arms. "yes you do." he grabbed his arm, pulling him down.

"aii, get off." he slapped him, clenching his jaw. "im sorry, but who is it that you listen to?" jungkook licked his lips.

"y-you." the older kept his head down, "thats correct. now, tonight should be fun." he grabbed his hands, kissing them gently.

_______
i am so shocked by all the votes and comments I'm getting for this!! my writing is so bad but wth.. thank you all so much, it makes my day! (even if this story is quite messed up)