seesaw

jungkookie may or may not have gotten caught and exposed.
(lets pretend that seesaw/euphoria were made in 2017) //////

the male flinched as he faintly heard the cries of yoongi, his stomach feeling sick just thinking about it.

he didnt deserve it. he wants to do something about it, so badly but what is there to do? its not like he'd ever win in a fight against jungkook.

not being able to handle it any longer, he started to knock at the door, praying he would just stop.

he then ran away, now a bit scared. wow, he was really scared of their maknae. how terrible.

"i should've helped him while i had the chance." he walked back to his room, glad that none of the others were there.

he grabbed a piece of paper and wrote "i can hear everything.
      stop hurting him or ill tell everybody."

if this doesnt seem to work, he'll unfortunately only have one more option.

to call the police. he cant handle seeing his hyung being so hurt, constantly.

he went back to their room, tapping the note on the door. he knocked pretty hard at the door once again and ran away, down to the other hall so jungkook couldn't see him.

"ive known for too long."

____________

the maknae groaned as he heard a knock at the door once again, he pulled it open and seen no one.

he walked out of the room, looking down both ways of the hall, rolling his eyes.

the note caught the corner of his eyes, he ripped it off the door and walked in the room, slamming the door.

"i can hear everything.

stop hurting him or ill tell everybody."

jungkook laughed at the note and ripped it up, how dumb could they be?

he didn't give a single fuck if anyone told that he hurt yoongi. not at all, honestly he'd find it enjoyable. especially for taehyung and jinie.

seeing their angry, scared and confused reactions... not being able to do a damn thing about it. they must enjoy digging yoongi into a deeper hole of pure h*ll.

jungkook walked back to the bathroom, seeing the older still so miserably passed out in the tub. "we should fix you up, hm.." he lifted the boys light body in his arms, carrying him out of the bathroom.

he was put on the bed and stripped from his clothes, "and i thought you were vulnerable last night. i could do anything i wanted to you right now." he ran his fingers down the boys pale, delicate and bruised skin.

some were faded and yellow, others were new and purple/red. three even had little bumps beneath them, probably just bruise knots. jungkook imagined they hurt terribly.

he put another shirt over yoongis unconscious body, it was silky pink and shiney.

"so pretty." he mumbled and put on shorts to match it, and pulled on cute little black and white polka dotted socks on him.

he forced a pink paci between his lips, and tilted his head at his beautiful babyboy. he went into his suitcase and grabbed the stickers he had.

"what makes a babyboy prettier? cute stickers!" he placed a few over his bruises, they were rainbows, unicorns, moons and cheesy things like that.

he took a few pictures of the cute view, "are these twitter worthy? hm.."

the bruises were noticeable on his neck and face. definitely not twitter worthy but maybe he could do a tweet and delete, worry their fans more than they already are.

so he decided to do that, smirking as he tweeted it.

"you got this, suga-hyung." taehyung patted his back, "i feel so terrible. im so worried ill get sick or something." the older sat down.

"you didnt get sick during rehearsals. its okay." seokjin hugged him.

this was the show hes been dreading, their three day 'break.' was just.. a mess. so bad. he wishes they never got a break.

jungkook was currently doing his 'euphoria.' solo which left the others a few minutes to rest. but, this meant his solo was up next. and he was not ready.

"people on twitter are still flipping out."  jimin spoke, "the picture.." he continued.

yoongi huffed, "i-i dont know who posted it! apparently- apparently it was on our account ri-right? who posted it?" he asked, but he knew who it was.

"i dont think that matters. i think the only thing that matters is who gave you the bruises." namjoon looked at him, right in his eyes.

hoseok agreed, "why are you hiding this from us, hyung? you can tell us. we'll help yo-" "hey guys!" jungkook walked in.

"you're done already?" hobi raised his eyebrow. "time for yoonie!" he cheered.

fuck.

he had his outfit on and ready, he nervously walked out onto the stage.

so many people. so many..

before he knew it, he was singing and dancing along to the choreography. his voice would crack a times and it would embarrass him so much.

taehyung back stage was singing and dancing along to every part of seesaw, while the others watched and laughed.

besides jungkook.

"what the hell." hoseok nearly shouted, "shit!" taehyung stood up from the chair.

yoongi had literally collapsed right on the stage floor. the microphone falling from his hand and his body just giving up.

though the staff told them not to, the 95ers ran out to him. namjoon came out aswell, "we're sorry guys!" he spoke, since he was the only one who could speak proper english.

"i-im.. im-" the older tried to speak as he gained back consciousness, "come on." taehyung and jimin tried to pull him up.

"i have to ㅡ got to.. finish." he pushed them away, so shaky. 

the fans were speechless. they of course started to tweet about it and it made many others worry.

taehyung pulled the boy into his arms and walked with him back stage, "you're not performing for the rest of the night. you're too ill, hyung."

namjoon explained to the fans briefly of what happened, but that doesn't mean the fans felt any better about the situation.

the older went to the staffs, and they just took him back to their hotel. they needed to properly check up on him.

"he isnt okay! someone is hurting him." taehyung felt himself about to cry, they all wanted to cry.

"someone? no, its not just someone hurting him." the male walked towards jungkook, a deadly glare at him.

he clenched his fists, "that fucker is standing right here. the abusive piece of absolute shit is jungkook!" the maknae felt a hand wrapped around his throat.

"h-hyung, what do you mean?!" he pretended to act scared and clueless.

oh, how convenient this was.

———

Andkkeowkeb 11k reads¿ QUE? thank you guys so much! holy crap i probably seem so dramatic but these means so much to me. every vote / comment / read / whatever ?? means so dang much to me!!