texts

"do you have any place to go?" was asked by the staff, mr. choi. "i'll book a hotel quickly or something." the younger said, clear annoyance in the tone of his voice.

he got in his car, driving completely away from the 'bighit' building before doing anything else. worst comes to worst, he'll have to sleep in his car.

once he was far enough away, he drove to the place where he would walk or drive to, it helped him calm down and years before he would write here.

jungkook turned on his phone, it kept vibrating as he drove so he expected some shitty messages.

worldwide shoulders: i cant believe our little maknae has become this way. what has gotten into you? what happened? you have no reason to be so evil!

"blah, blah." jungkook skipped through the long message, no guilt even passing through him.

hoseokie hyung: you can't leave me to do this alone :( i would punish him but i dont wanna end up like you lmao!

the male laughed at that, who would've thought sweet hoseok and jungkook would be this way?

jungkook: its not over yet , hyung.

he has plans. plans to have yoongi to himself, all to himself. isn't blackmail fun?

________________

"hyung, how are you feeling?" taehyung rubbed his arm as he sweetly cuddled up to the other. "confused." yoongi silently said.

the younger trailed his hands up to yoongis hair, playing with it gently. "you're safe now, okay? you'll never have to even speak to him ever again."

the other fell silent, being so tired and warn out. "go to sleep, ill make you some food in a bit." he carefully started to rub his tummy, hoping that it didnt hurt.

he could feel the swollen parts and it made him mentally hiss at it, feeling so terrible for what happened. he'll never ever forgive himself for being so blind about the situation.

they continued to cuddle for atleast an hour, yoongi fast asleep. his lips were parted cutely as he slept. taehyung got up slowly, not wanting to wake him.

he put a pillow behind him and placed a bigger comforter on him, so the warmth of taehyung didnt go away and bother him.

he quietly walked out of the room and downstairs, "how is yoongi?" hoseok asked before he even hit the last step. "quiet and tired."

its already been two days since they found out and jungkook has been gone, and yoongi has only left taehyungs room to use the bathroom and shower. it hurts them to see him that way.

they're not pushing him to do anything or to feel better, which he was thankful for. he felt drained.

"army still are talking about the pictures of jungkook leaving here." the rapper spoke, a sigh falling from his lips. "sasaengs make everything so much harder than it has to be."

of course army would be worried, they are. taehyung can't blame them, the way theyve been isnt the bts they used to be. he feels terrible for it aswell.

"im gunna make yoongi something to eat. do you want anything?" he asked hoseok, going into the kitchen. "no, do you mind if i try talking to yoongi? i just wanna make sure hes doing okay."

tae shrugged, "if hes sleeping don't mess with him much. he might be awake since i left him." he chuckled a bit, while looking for food to make him.