Namjin pt.1

I didn't like sex.

Being the CEO of Kim Corporations is a hard job that needs to be taken seriously. My husband, Jin, hated me because of it. We never actually loved each other, at least I thought.

We were forced into a marriage so our companies could combine when we became the CEOs, but his brother took the spot and I couldn't even divorce Jin.

When we got married we signed a contract with our parents and their very powerful colleagues that we wouldn't divorce or they'd take our jobs.

One night when I was home from work early I heard strange noises from my bedroom. We slept in the same bed and for Jin's purposes we often cuddle while sleeping.

Yes, he hated me, but I got tired of a giant white alpaca stuffy named RJ shoving me off the bed.

Anyway, the noises were obviously sex because there is no form of masturbation that hits the bed against the wall. I was instantly pissed because of two reasons. 

1. It was sex and sex is just a waste of time and energy.

2. That meant Jin was cheating on me.

I dropped all of my stuff at the door and quietly stormed to my bedroom. When I opened the door it hit the wall with a bang, but the two men in front of me kept going.

Jin turned his head to face me.

"Ah! Namjoon~ Joonie so handsome and- WAIT! HOLY FUCK GET OFF OF ME!!!!!" Jin kicked whoever was fucking him into the mattress and quickly pulled a robe over himself.

"Shit! You said you were single!"

"Well that's your dumbass fault for never checking the news for my beautiful face. Besides he makes me feel like I'm fucking single!!" Jin was yelling and... crying.

Jin was screaming for the guy to get out while he put his clothes on and grabbed all of his stuff. I noticed he never had the chance to take off his condom.

We stared at each other after the guy finally managed to run out of our huge apartment. It was silent except for Jin's cries that he tried to hide.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!?!" I yelled loudly and Jin flinched. He took a few steps back.

"I-" He looked like he was going to explain himself for a second before his entire attitude changed. "Nothing is wrong with me Namjoon. I was just having some nice fucking sex because I'm a human male and I get sexual urges that my beloved is never going to satisfy."

He crossed his arms.

"So you find some random guy and cheat on me?!" I was trying to prove my argument that what he did deserved severe punishment of being kicked out of the house with nothing.

"What do you care Namjoon? I fucking do everything for you and you can't return two things back. Yes I know you force yourself to hug me while we're sleeping but compared to the amount of times I've made you lunch that you never ate, did your laundry for you, memorized you favorite restaurant dish and perfected it only so you could have dinner at the restaurant, and I fucking loved you!!! You've done nothing for me so why can't I, just once, do something for myself?" Jin wasn't yelling at me. By the time he was done with his mini speech he was in tears yet again.

"Well if you wanted to fucking feed me than just drop it off at my work or check my schedule!"

"I've fucking tried!!! You have no idea how hard I've tried Namjoon. If you ask your front desk lady how many times I come into your office to find you not there you'll know that I've tried." Jin seemed to go into a cycle of yelling and crying.

"I seriously doubt you do all of my laundry. We have maids for that."

"I fired them a year after we got married. Whenever you hand me an envelope filled with cash and tell me to pay them that money gets saved in my account so I can open a restaurant." Jin looked away from me while wiping his eyes.

It was silent yet again.

"I bet you can't even cook."

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me."

Jin held in his tears that time. Instead of saying anything back he walked over to his closet and pulled a suitcase out of it.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm leaving."

"No you're not, remember the contract?"

"Yes I remember the contract and you're fucking lucky I still love you because otherwise you'd be just as broke as me." Jin started to take his clothes off the hangers.

"You can't leave! Who'll take care of the house?"

"I'll be here everyday after you leave for work and I'll be gone before you get home."

"What about your sleeping need? I threw away RJ years ago!"

"No you didn't."

"Yes I-" I paused as Jin pulled out the giant white alpaca named RJ from his closet.

"No. You. Didn't."

I tried to find any excuse for him to stay but I didn't know why. His suitcase was full and he still had half of his closet to clean out so he tried to walk past me to get a box.

"No!" I grabbed his waist and pulled his close to me. "You can't leave me. You don't have a place to stay."

"Namjoon, do you love me?" Jin changed the subject. I looked into his watery eyes as he held onto my shoulders.

"Yes, I fucking do."

"Than prove it. Find me after I make my restaurant and order your favorite dish. When you get it you have to demand that you see the boss and the main chef. That's when you can prove that you love me."

Jin went onto his tippy toes and placed a short kiss on my lips.

"And if you don't love me than I guess you'll never have to see me again." Jin leaned his head against my chest to speak and he took a deep breath before pushing himself out of my grip.

He put a pair of my causal clothes on before closing his suit case. Jin walked over to me while pulling his suitcase behind him.

"I'll take my stuff out every time I come here to clean-"

"Take my ring. I'll be there when it's open on our anniversary." I slid my ring off my finger and grabbed his hand. A single tear went down his cheek as I put the ring on his finger.

"You remember it?" I nodded. "Well I guess that's something because I didn't. It'll be a surprise I guess."

"I'll see you around here. You'll get paid $50 per hour so every week you'll get $1000 ok. I want to prove it to you as fast as I can."

"Goodbye Namjoon, and no you won't see me around, but you'll know when it's open."