Or Nah

Im gonna be honest, i am a lil bit worried bout Calvin. For all i know, he escaped the country to go commit some crime and come back to live life again. He was that free spirited. I miss him tho. It looks like Demetri has a thing for me but ion really know because we met like 3 months ago and we like business partners I would get with him all day but i really love Calvin. Ion think Demetri all about that baby mamma drama no way.Meaning less women around that i have to deal with. But Demetri is such a nice person.

Calvin POV

i feel bad. I havent had any type of convo with Shia in like 4 months and i really miss her. But she aint tryna keep contact with me ever since i Told her to kill Kiealah. Im not the type to beg for nothin

Leighs POV

Shias been revolving around her shop. And we finally heard from our sister Rahisha. Plus, Shias been tellin me about this guy shes been talking to. Its nice that she moved on from Calvin, cuz ion think they together anymore if you ask me. But i need somebody for myself. But my friend told me to talk to this guy that she ran into at a restaurant. I called him and he told me that he would meet up with me at this restaurant. His name is Aaron and i cant wait to meet him.

. ANY SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT I SHOULD POST NEXT, LEAVE A COMMENT AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER OR ANY OTHER CHAPTERS CUZZZ I NEED SOME NEW IDEAS. sremmlife!!!!