T.H.O.T. He Loved You

I couldnt do anything but sit down, my day was too long. Working extra hours because she "called in sick." I just saw her at the KCamp concert last night though. The job was acting like they couldn't call in somebody else. But its okay, I get to go to the 2 Chainz concert tonight! Sounds like I go to a lot of concerts and tours and stuff. Thats because i have an outside life too, ya know. i go with my girls and then i just go straight to McDonalds or something. Them people dont serve you! Another thing is that i have celebrity friends, Wale, Rihanna, STG, Rich Homie Quan, Monica, Meek Mill, the list doesnt go too too far. But so far as im concerned, i actually have a fabulous lifestyle.

"Aye, Shi Shi, let's go. We cant miss 2 Chainz again like the last time!" My sister told me when we were getting ready to leave later that night. She's always rushin' me about somethin'. "I'm coming downstairs. Be patient. Beauty takes time and carefulness." Afterwards, in about 30ish minutes, we were at the concert. Me and Leigh were SO TURNT UP! No denying that i didnt want to leave. "So next, we hittin' the After Party---," i said, when i ran into the last person i wanted to see that night.... actually...ever. My boyfriend's ex, Kiealah. She think that sinced i "walked my way into his life," she can just be a part of everything i do and he does. She always be poppin' up out of nowhere thinkin' she is the baddest thing to walk the Earth and i just say to myself 'girl, please, bye Felicia.' "I was hopin' i ain't run into you or your sister. Whatchu here for, tryna find Calvin?" Bein' extra sarcastic. "I figured you were here to do the same. Or, maybe you tryna go backstage to see if you can find somebody different for tonight."

"So, what are you implying here... that i'm with somebody different every night?"

" Every day and night is what i'm implying." Yeah, and since i saw her, i had plenty jokes to tell. Don't try me lil' girl.

"Uh, you know what, my patience with you has been expired and long overdue. Don't let me catch you anywhere else. But looks like you need your hair done tremendously, here's my card from my salon, and just for you, a free coupon for a free washing." I didn't even touch the cards. I didn't need her or her free washing coupons.In fact, baby needed one herself.