Your Death Date

^^^^^ Calvin

Calvin knew that if he told Shia about it, she would be ready to set something on fire. He already wasn't having it. Good thing he knew where Kiealah lived so he went straight to her house and had yet to call Shia. Kiealah lived in these apartments but hers was in the front. Calvin decided to do something and call Kiealah.

"Hello?'"

"Where's Devan?"

"I have him, amd your point in calling me was?"

"So I can get him-"

"Don't worry about that, he's fine."

"You shouldn't have him anyway, he's not your responsibility."

Calvin was talking to her like this wasn't a major situation, even though it was. Like it was a regular casual conversation. As soon as he hung up the phone with her, Shia called him. Calvin looked petrified, he had no idea what to do. He just answered. "H-Hello?..." he answered nervously.

"Hey, where you at?"

"I'm in the car."

"Great, so you picked up Devan-"

"Not exactly, um, I'm on the way to pick him up. I was running a little late. "

"That's fine just don't let him be picked up too late."

Shia already knew something was going on so she decided to go up to the school. When Shia got to the school and the lady up front told her that Kiealah picked up Devan, she was in full blowout mode. She was thinking about killing Kiealah, but at the same time, she was thinking about why Calvin lied to her. In her car, Rich Homie and Yo Gotti "I Know" was playing which made her drive faster. "Kiealah is about to die," her first response.

Shia got to Kiealah's place before Calvin, she was ready.

"Give-him-to me-now!"

"Why are you here?"

"Give-him-to me-now!"

"Answer my question."

"Don't make me do somethin' in front of these kids."  Hearing Calvin's loud footsteps heading towards the door, "Calvin, get these kids."

Calvin followed her orders and took the kids somewhere even though they didnt understand what was happening.

"Back to you. You crossed every existing line with me right now-"

"But-"

"Who said i was finished?," Shia interrupted. "Why did you have him?"

"I wanted to see Calvin. I wanted to talk to him about something."  Even though that wasnt the real reason.

"I know you lyin'. You have some nerve to kidnap my nephew and all this was for Calvin, you need therapy." Shia thought about having a one-on-one but she lied to herself. She thought about calling the po-po but she lied to herself again.

********

Boy, why you so obsessed with me

boy, i wanna know

lyin that youre * me when everybody knows

its clear that youre upset/obssessed idk with me

oh oh oh...

Mariah Carey ft. Gucci Mane    Obssessed

********

Shia POV

One of Kiealah's neighbors heard the conversation so they called the police and now Kiealah's on house arrest. Your days are over...NOW! Yahy!  I went to Publix to get some hot and spicy chicken with a 2 liter Sprite and some Kings Hawaiian... Craving.

Luckily Devan didnt understand what was going on or she could have hurt him. My phone goes off. I dont answer. I really need to talk to Calvin about this and our relationship. Ive been thinking if this keeps going on with her it could lead to some serious stuff. I'm not dealing with anymore of her drama. So I invited him over to talk.

"We need to talk about something."

"We do. I think that we should do something about this Kiealah situation," Calvin suggested before i could respond. I dont think we had the same thing in mind but i wanna hear what he gotta say.

"What did you have in mind?"

He was quick to respond in agreement with me.

"I think we should..."

"We should do what?"

"I think we should....kill her." WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

"We should do what?"

"Its the only way that we can escape from her. We would be better off without her."

"But not murder. Thats not an option, it would be nice, but its not an option. I cant go to jail for an idea that i wasnt up for. I dont wanna do that... plus, i dont want a criminal record, just yet."

"But if we wanna be safe, then its about the only option..."

"Nope, nope, nope. It aint the only option. Its an option. But I cant do that."

"Yes you can Shia."

"You dont understand, i have a reputation to fall back on. If i do this, that would just make it worse. I dont have time for that."

He didnt say anything after that. He was probably thinkin of another way to talk me into it. But he cant. Shia Mishell Carter wont be a name on a police line-up. Calvin Darien Cross can be, let him get raped . It would be funny though. My thoughts was runnin wild. I aint want her around neither..... "I GOT IT" Perfect idea.