Yours, Mines, And Not Yours

^^^^^^^^Thats Leigh and in the last chapter, that pic was Shia. This is Leighs chapter

I aint talked to Rahisha in a min. So imma meet up with her at Lugo's Pizza Panorama just to see what she been up to. When i got up, i brushed my teeth, showered up, put on some cocoa lotion, and my clothes was on fleek! Black tims, whte jeans, gold belt, black shirt with the right-sided pocket the pocket that was gold, gold chain, black and cheetah print hat from the cubed collection by Tre Melvin. On Fleek Or Nah??? When i got there as usual she showed up an hour late. i had already ate and got hungry again.

Rahisha: hey gurrl i see u waited

Me: i aint really have a choice

Rahisha: so, what u been up to

Me: not much just been tryin to chill

(Teiarra Mari walks over to us and sits down next to Hisha)

Teiarra: hey Rahisha thank u for lettin me join yall. Girllll, so let me tell u bout what the hell Ray J did...

Me: um, Rahisha, who is this??

Teiarra: uhm, really u could just ask me directly who i am. Im Teiarra and Rahisha invited me. So back to what i was sayin before i was rudely interrupted....

Me: Um, we were interrupted by u so. imma need u to chill out and let us go back to what we was sayin because we tryna talk

Teiarra: Shit. I cant even sit down and have a conversation with my friend....

Me: Well obviously i cant have 5 minutes with my damn sister

Teiarra: Bitxh dont test me (sayin with her finger in my face). U dont know me i will drag your ass, alright?

Me: Apparently u dont know where i come from. I was raised in the projects where nobody give 2 shits about u

Teiarra: And ill still beat your ass

Me: Come den

She threw a glass of water at me. Then i ran over to her and snatched her by her dolla store extensions that wasnt even her hair color. Damn shame. Then i stopped and looked at my $240 Tims. They had spots on em from her. Aw HELL NAW!!!! Then i stomped that bitch with my spotted Tims. The bad part was Rahisha didnt even defend me like wtf???? After all the woo-hah Teiarra ran off and left.

Rahisha: Damn Leigh!

Me: I should be sayin that to u

Rahisha: Why, u the one who snapped on Teiarra when she was just tryin to talk to me.

Me: idgaf. U didnt even defend me tho. U juss sat therre sippin yo tea. like wtf

Rahisha: Wow. U all about yoself. Thats y I neva called u or Shia.

Ooohhhh I cant stand her!!!

TEIARRA's FIRST APPEARANCE... EXPECT MORE FROM HER.

RAHISHA SHOWED NO LOVE.

LEIGH....IS......CRAZY

SOMEBODY GET HER SOME NEW TIMS

CHAPTER 12 IS TEIARRA'S CHAPTER SO GET READY. sremmlife