Tension

"Y/N?" Your mom shouts downstairs.

"Baby are you okay?" She starts to come upstairs fast, she sounded worried.

"I'm okay mom!" You half open the door, with a towel wrapped around your body.

"I just fell in the shower and hurt my..." You take a brief pause to put a good excuse.

"Butt..hehehe" you laugh awkwardly and she stops midway the stairs.

"Aish my girl, you have to be careful..." She sighs, going back downstairs.

You sigh relaxed.

You were about to close the door, she turns back.

"Come down, mom prepared some snacks.." She gives you a gentle smile.

"Oh.. Yeah. I will...sure!" You fake a smile and close the door.

"Come out.." You sigh sitting on the edge of the bed.

Jimin comes out of the bathroom carefully and sits beside you.

"How do I leave?" He scratches the back of his head.

"Nice question, dumbass.. " you shake your head gently.

"I think I have to live my day normally with my parents and when they go to sleep, you can try to sneak out..." You murmur.

"Yeah... I think it'the best.." He sighs, laying down.

You enter the bathroom and dress up fast.

Once you reach downstairs, you grab some bread and cake, to eat with your parents.

"Are you sure you're okay?" You mom frowns and stares at your neck.

"Yup" you keep eating.

"What's that?" She points your neck.

"What?" You answer with your mouth full of cake.

"Y/N..." She covers her mouth nervously.

"Whaaat?" You look down searching for something out of place.

"Is that a hickey?" She whispers, checking if your dad is far enough.

"Hi-hi-h" you choke on your food, coughing.

"Ahhhh, no mom" you laugh awkwardly.

"It's because... I fell! Re-remember? Probably...I...er... hit somewhere!! Thats it!" You nod trying to fake the best smile you could.

She looks at you frowning,  she doesn't recognize your actions rigut now.

"If you say so..." she sighs.

"Hide it with makeup before your father sees...he totally will get the wrong idea..." she looks upstairs, on the direction of your bedroom door.

You glup hard and go back to your room, locking the door begind you as soon as you enter it. Your steps takes you straight to the bathroom to check your neck, and yes, there was a huge hickey on your neck.

"I'll fucking kill you!" You murmur, turning your back in attempt to go back and face Jimin.

But he was just behind you, leaning on the door frame.

"Kill who?" He chuckled.

"Park Jimin..." you clenched your jaw.

"What?" He widen his eyes getting 2 steps backwards.

"Did you have to mark me like this?" You point the hickey, taking agry steps closer to him.

"I...whoa!" He chuckles and cover his mouth pointing the hickey.

"Asshole!" You hit his index finger.

"You didn't complain when I did, tho

"You didn't complain when I did, tho..." he bounces his brows in a cute act teasing you.

"Do you wanna die?" You raise your hand to hit him but he grabs it, bringing you close.

He drags you around the room until you're trapped between him and the wall. You gasp and he covers your mouth with his hand.

You widen his eyes on him, quite angry but then you realize what he was doing. Jimin turns his face to the bedroom door as he hear the steps that was approaching.

You remain quiet, looking to the door as well.
Someone passes, whoever it is, didn't seem to notice that Jimin was there.

"We must be careful..." he whispers and finally stares at you again and let go of your mouth.

"Look who is talking, you left a whole giant hickey on me!" You whisper back, angry.

"You didn't complain when I was doing!" He whispers back cynically, bringing his face closer, mocking on you.

"Shut up, ass face!" You go closer, showing him attitude.

"You shut!" He kisses you abruptly.

You push him away, frowning at him.

He kisses you again, roughly.

You push him away once again, this time, your expression was different, you arched one brow, teasing him.

"Fuck you..." he kissed you again.

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~
I KNOW I TOOK LONG.

But my life is pretty crazy rn and sometimes I just run out of inspo.

Sorry about that.

Unnie misses and love yall