No way

Your whole body shivered with Jimin's last sentence. You tried your best to find a place for your restless hands. 

"I'd love to say I understood every move you did last night but honestly, in 11 years of friendship, I still think I don't know you completely..." Jimin applied the butter over the bread slice and bit a piece.

"What you mean? Gimme my phone back...my parents must be-" Before you could finish your sentence, Jimin started his.

"Let's start by the fact that you were so drunk yesterday...You don't even like to drink that much, what happened?" He frowned while drinking his orange juice but not letting you answer and asking already another question.

"Then...I had to put you on the shower 'cause you barely could walk.."

"Shower?Why?" you shoot.

"You were drenched by whiskey and beer, you dummy.." Jimin chuckled. 

But then became serious and pointing his index finger to you, surprised.

"You don't remember!" He widens his eyes shocked.

"I..."You became speechless as you try to remember, but there was just a big blackout about the whole night.

"Okay...so you barely could walk, I carried you on my back and put you there so you could take a shower then you..." Jimin's voice faded away as you started to remember and have flashes of what exactly happened and you facepalm, blushing.

*Flashback 1*

"Jimiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnn" Your drunk and lazy voice echoed through the room as you grabbed the waistband of his jeans.

"How come in 11 years I've never seen your diiick huh?" You hickup and laugh.

"Y/N...the fuck are you doing right now?"Jimin frowned and took your hands away.

But your balance failed you and you fell front, resting your face on his groin, supporting your hands on his knees.

"Naughtyyyyyy Jimin!" You laughed as you looked up and could see him covering his eyes with the palm of one hand and the other placed on his waist. He seemed pissed.

"Oh..you're mad...I made Jimin mad.." You take a few inches away from him and sat on the floor.

"Y/N...I swear to god....GET UP!" he grabbed your upper arm strongly and brought you up in a second.

You bit your tongue that covered your lower lip, smirking playfully.

"Ouch, Jimin...that's rough and unfair..." You pout making fun of him.

"Y/N...I'm not here for jokes, you must take a shower, you'll get sick like this!" Jimin was having a bad time to keep you standing as he tries to push you further inside the bathroom.

*End of Flashback 1*

"...then you started to grab my-"

"SHUT UP!!" you touched the table with your elbow and rested your forehead on your hand, messing your hair with the other, you were so disappointed. 

"I remember now..I'm so sorry Jimin..I really don't know what was happening to me.." You murmur ashamedly of yourself.

"I mean....that's the best thing you're gonna say?" He arched one brow.

"What? What else can I say?" You widen your eyes to him, clueless.

"Y/N... You tried to kiss me...I MEAN...you kissed me!" Jimin rushed his hands through his hair, sliding his bangs back.