Camille

"I've never toyed with you..."Jimin's soft voice breaks the silence.

You scoff rolling your eyes and turning your head to the side.

"Please... "Jimin murmurs exhausted.

"Don't you wanna talk? Then talk..." You keep looking to the side.

"I really wanted to come here before, when you left me that morning I got shocked. I thought I did something wrong." He started with a slightly worried tone.

You kept shut, bitting the inner part of your lower lip, listening.

"Y/N...Camille is just my-"

"Y/N? Baby I was worried about you" Your mom comes out, reaching close to you and Jimin.

"Oh! Jimin, dear. Long time no see!" She opens her arms wide and Jimin hugs her like he always has done.

"How are you? Oh..you look thin..come in, I prepared that soup you love!" She cups his cheeks with her hands, checking him up and down.

"Aw...I'm sorry. I can't stay.."He sigs touching her hands.

"Oh...Jimin, dear...Did you find yourself a girlfriend? That's why you're not coming here often, isn't it? New relationships need a lot of attention and-" 

Your heavy steps cut your mom's talk, you head inside home running upstairs and closing your door roughly.

"Aiiish this girl..." She let go of Jimin to look at your door.

"Er.. I should go now.." He bows and turn away.

*Text Alert*

Jimin Asshole:
We still didn't finish! I'll come tomorrow and we'll definitely finish this!

You:
"Whatever."

You woke up Saturday morning facing a really bad mood. You went downstairs to take breakfast and your mom didn't even try to start a conversation because you had such awful expression.
Your father was reading his journal by himself and your mom was drinking juice at the couch, watching some tv show.

"Baby...mom and father are going to the festival, do you want to come?" Your mom asks you with a soft tone.

"I'll pass mom. I'll enjoy my noon sleeping..." you answer her jaded, taking some bread and juice, heading back to your room.

You finish eating and take a long shower, you can hear the front door opening and closing right after, you know your parents left. Doesn't take long for you come back to your room, only a towel wrapped around you.

"I thought you died on the shower..."

You startle looking back to your bedroom door.

Jimin was leaning against the door frame staring at you with crossed arms.

"GET OUT!" You throw a pillow on him.

He grabs it and toss on the floor.
"Like I've never seen you naked....tsc" he enters the room.

"Yah...get away. Who let you in?" You step back.

"Your parents were leaving when I arrived..." he comes even closer.

"What are you-" the back of your knees hit your bed and you fall sitting over the bed.

Jimin hovers you locking your body under him, trapped between his legs.

"What are you doing?!!!!" You hold your towel tightly.

"Now.. you're gonna listen to me." His stares into your eyes, serious.