Not a Bad Thing

Liam's POV

It's been four days since I saw him. That's four too many.

I want to be with him, cuddling as we watched Marvel movies or classic Disney films. Maybe I should go find him and talk to him. No, he has to make a choice. And I need to give him time.

Hm...what am I going to do today?

Maybe I'll go to The Flamingo tonight...maybe Zayn will be there....maybe I'll get to see him.

A soft smile crept onto my face at the thought of seeing Zayn tonight.

"Yeah, I think I'll do that" I heard myself say aloud.

I flipped my wrist to look at the time. 5 PM

Okay, I still have 3 hours, I'll go a little early today.

I can't believe I've been in bed and haven't moved for over four days, waiting for Zayn to call...

I feel disgusting and dirty. I stood up and began towards the wash. I checked my phone one last time, making sure I didn't miss a call from Zayn.

*No Notifications*

Then I opened my music library and opened the playlist labeled "Zayn" and pressed play. I let out a heavy sigh as I half tossed, half set my phone down on the sink counter. Then I grabbed the hem of my sleep shirt and removed my shirt. After I had fully undressed I stepped into the shower.

I felt the warm water hit my skin and closed my eyes and hummed softly at the comfort of the hot shower.

"Uh oh, whenever you're not in my presence, it feels like I'm missing my blessings, yeah. So I sleep through the daylight, stay awake all night, 'til you're back again, yeah yeah" played in the background of my nice bath I was enjoying. Mmm then I replaced the lyrics: "Uh oh, whenever Zayn's not in my presence, it feels like I'm missing my blessings, yeah. So I sleep through the daylight, stay awake all night, 'til Zayn's back again, yeah yeah." I laughed at how cheesy that sounded.

(The song is "All That Matters" by Justin Bieber if you were wondering :] )

As I got out of the shower, I grabbed my towel and heard Sam Smith playing softly. I used the towel to dry my face and closed my eyes as I listened to the melodies.

"Oh won't you stay with me, cos you're all I need. This ain't love it's clear to see, but darling, stay with me."

(Song: Stay With Me by Sam Smith :] )

Why does every damn song have to remind me about Zayn??

I brought my fist to the wall, forehead dropping to meet the wall in frustration. I turned and sank down along the wall, unshed tears now forming in my eyes.

The next song, of course, reminded me of Zayn.

"Don't act like it's a bad thing to fall in love with me. 'Cos you might f*ck around and find your dreams come true, with me."

(Song: Not a Bad Thing by Justin TImberlake yaaaas :] )

Come on Zayn, it's not a bad thing to fall in love with me.

Sighing, I stood up slowly, glancing at the clock on my way up. 7 PM

I decided that I would go to Hardrock Cafe, my favourite place to chill, for dinner before I headed to The Flamingo.

I went to my closet, trying to decide what I should wear. I picked out a gray shirt that read "Christina 47" and threw it on over my head. Then I put on a pair of tight black skinny jeans and a pair of new white high tops. I head toward the bathroom to style my hair up into a small quiff. I smiled at the mirror, happy with my appearance.

I grabbed my phone, keys, and wallet and head out to the parking lot.

**I'm going to skip to the club scene because this is taking really long and I don't need to describe him eating (: Xx

As I entered the club, my eyes scanned the room, hoping to see the raven haired boy I have fallen so deeply in love with. But, of course, with my luck, he wasn't there.

Damn, I thought to myself. As I turned to leave, I laid eyes on a beautiful girl who was walking to the bar to order a wine, then awkwardly sitting down alone. She obviously didn't go to clubs often nor one to dance in public.

She wore a bright fuschia dress, not too long yet not too short, with two cut holes above her chest. On her feet were a pair of heels, about three inches tall, nude with a hint of soft pink in color. Her curly hair fell perfectly on her shoulders. She only wore light make-up, I liked that.

Her eyes met mine and I blushed softly. She gave me a shy smile and I swear my heart skipped a beat. My feet began to move and all of the sudden, I was making my way to the empty table she had been sitting at.

"Hi, what's your name?" I asked with a smile on my face.

•••••

Heh, cliff hanger oOoOoOh (-:

What do y'all think so faaarrrr?

Vote/Comment/Follow x