Chapter 7 - Emergency

Awkwardness filled the room. Everyone could feel it. It started when the two made eye contact.

Seon Kira and Park Jimin.

The day before they were open with their feelings, but now they didn't know what to do with them. Do they date? Do they stay friends? They couldn't be sure what they wanted.

Jimin was looking for a relationship, one filled with love and passion. Cuddling, going out to eat, walks in the park, holding hand, kisses on the cheek, matching outfits.

Kira wasn't looking for love. Though she had found a boy she cared deeply about. She was so torn about what she wanted. Did she want a boyfriend? Did she just want to go on a few dates? Even she couldn't answer those questions.

Kira closed her eyes for a second, still standing up and looking at Jimin. Everyone else in the room were talking, but Jimin and Kira stayed quiet.

Jimin leaned over to her ear, and whispered, "We should talk in private."

She nodded, agreeing. He grabbed onto her hand and pulled her into the kitchen.

"So, we need to figure out what to do next." Jimin stated.

"Yeah." Kira remarked, looking everywhere instead of looking at the person if front of her.

"I really like you, Kira. I really do. I want to take a next step, but if you don't want to, I can understand."

"No, I- I do, I just- I don't know. I want to be with you, but I also feel like it's gonna crash and burn."

"I won't let that happen, I promise." Jimin grabbed the side of Kira's face lightly, making her look in his eyes, which he could tell she was avoiding.

Kira looked into his eyes. He wasn't wearing contacts. It was just his brown eyes looking back into hers.

"Then let's do it." Kira said.

Jimin grinned, "I'll take you out for a date on my next day off, is that good?"

"Yeah, but I don't know if I can wait that long." Kira whined playfully.

"You'll see me sooner, remember, we still have two more shoots."

"Oh yeah, I guess that is happening." Kira ginned.

She kissed Jimin's cheek, "We should get back in there."

. . .

The next day arrived sooner than Kira would've liked. She started getting ready for the day, which she knew wasn't going to be very eventful. She didn't have work, so she was going to do what she normally does, get coffee and go to the park.

Kira grabbed her camera and phone. And grabbing her keys, she walked out of her apartment building.

She started driving to a local coffee shoppe, one of her favorites that she loved going to. A place where she has taken so many pictures at, because it was so beautiful.

When she got into the building, she ordered a coffee and sat down at a table by a window.

The shoppe was cozy, the lighting was dim, which gave it that classic coffee shoppe vibe.

When she got her coffee, she took back off to the road, ready to go to the park. But not the one she usually went to, the one that Jimin had taken her to.

The park where he first confessed his feelings.

---

Jimin breathed quickly, trying to gain his breath back. He took a quick drink of water.

He sat up against a wall, he was practicing the cheorography as hard as he could.

His mind drifting off to Kira and the first time he saw her, a smile planting on his lips. He couldn't wait to see her again.

"Jimin, hello?" A familiar voice called.

"Oh, hi Taehyung."

"We're gonna get back to practicing now, so time to get up."

Jimin looked up at a blue haired Taehyung and nodded. He got up and went over to the rest of the group.

While trying to do the cheorography, his mind kept going back to Kira. He tried to shake the thought of her everytime so he could focus.

---

Kira was done talking pictures of the park, and reliving some of the wonderful memories she had with Jimin.

She decided it was finally time to go home. She got into the car and looked at the amount of gas she had left.

"Shit, I'm on empty."

She pulled out her phone, and considered texting Jimin, but decided against it. She texted Jungkook instead.

"Hey kookie, I kinda need your help, it's an emergency"

(A/N: Is this my first authors note in this? Anyway, so I couldn't put this update out because I didn't know what I wanted to do in this chapter. I have a goal that I need to get to, but I also want to showcase the amount of time that has gone by, so here we are.

I don't envision this book being super long, but ya know, I don't know how many chapters I want to put in, so we'll see how it goes!)