Chapter 1 - A Really BIG Deal

A girl frantically brushed her fingers through her dark hair. She slept over her alarm and had to leave about five minutes ago. She swore at herself for being the way she was, when really, she couldn't help it.

She winced in pain as she accidentally poked herself in the eye. She always told herself that her clumsiness would be her own demise.

Finally being ready, she grabbed a hold on her camera bag, and headed out the door.

This girl is Seon Kira. She was a photographer who loved capturing the world and everything in it. Though she had never left Korea ever, she really wanted to explore the world, but she never found the time. Or the money. She worked on a tight budget, doing her best to make money.

She jumped into her car. Kira turned it on and started driving. She was headed to a BigHit building. Her best friend, Jeon Jungkook, got her a job as a photographer for their concept photos for their comeback.

This was the first huge job opportunities that came by. BTS was a huge band, and BigHit had become a big company after the success of BTS.

After driving for a bit, she pulled into the building. She tried to calm her nerves before entering. She didn't want to act like a fool.

"Don't mess this up," Her mind kept repeating.

With her camera bag hung around her shoulder, she walked in. Kira tried to fake as much confidence as she could, and tried her best to not be as much of a clumsy idiot as she usually was...

Jungkook was ready for the first photo shoot. The makeup artist had just finished his makeup and it was time. He had done this so many times before, he was barely nervous.

He knew Kira was nervous. It was her first big job, and she always worked herself hard to make sure she did a good job. He's seen it all with his own eyes.

Ever since they were teenagers, before he became a trainee, she's always loved photography. It was her dream. Jungkook had told her, that if he can fulfill my dream, she can too.

Walking onto the set, Jungkook could see her getting ready to start taking the pictures, talking to manager Sejin. She had a white shirt tucked into high waisted light jeans, with a yellow cardigan, her dark brown hair down as usual.

Jungkook had never had a crush on her, they were only ever just friends, and that's how they would always be.

"Hey, Kook, who's the new photographer?" Jimin asked from next to him.

"Oh, that's my good friend, Seon Kira. You'll get to meet her after this." Jungkook answered.

Jimin nodded, his gaze not leaving the girl who stood in front of the camera.

Kira noticed Jungkook and smiled. She waved slightly, greeting her friend.

He smiled and waved back. Then whispered to the boy next to him, which Kira knew was Jimin.

Kira didn't obsess over the group, but her best friend was in the group, so she supported them as best as she could.

Soon, they were ready to begin taking the shots, and Kira enjoyed being a part of a project, and part of something that millions of people would love.

. . .

It had been a couple hours, and they were finally done the first shoot. Kira's nerves had vanished while talking to Sejin, and taking the pictures.

Jungkook walked up to her and gave her a hug.

"Lamb, you did so good!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"You don't even know that Kook, you haven't seen the pictures yet!"

"I don't have to see then to know that the best photographer took them."

"Stop, there are better photographers then me."

"No way."

"Whatever Kook."

Jungkook pulled out of the hug and pulled Kira towards the other members.

"Kira, meet the members you just took pictures of for two hours." Jungkook said.

The nervousness slowly returned to Kira's stomach.

"Um, hey, I'm Kira!" She awkwardly waved.

She shook each members hand. They were really nice. When she got to a certain hand she kept eye contact with him.

It was Jimin. Their eyes met. The nervousness grew in her stomach like a roar. She felt her cheeks get hot.

Jungkook's voice made her look away from Jimin's eyes, "How do you think the photoshoot went, Kira?"

"Um, I think it went really well, I mean, you guys are so photogenic, it was like no angle looked bad on you, which is super super cool by the way and I don't know how you do it-"

Jungkook tapped my arm to stop me from rambling. I silently thanked him.

"Anyway, yeah, it went well."

I could feel Jimin's gaze on me. There was something about him. I wasn't sure what, but I liked it. I looked over at Jimin and then looked at the ground.

He was very handsome and I couldn't help but blush. It was like he put me under some spell where I couldn't look away. Through the whole conversation, my eyes would go back to him. I couldn't understand why.

"So, Kira, I heard this was you're first big deal, right?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah, a really BIG deal, I mean, you're fanbase is probably bigger then the entire planet!"

"That is true, we do have a lot of armies who love and support us." Jin chimed in.

I laughed, "Yeah, that's why those picture have to look perfect."

"Picture perfect?" Jimin asked, chiming in.

"Yeah I guess you could say so." I replied.

I looked back over to Jimin, who was looking at me. Our gazes met each other again. This time I didn't look away. I just looked right into his eyes, and they looked beautiful. He was beautiful.

I knew it now, looking into his eyes, that I was starting to like him, and for a second, I thought it could be a possibility that he liked me too.

But that would be near impossible.