Chapter 4 - KitKat

Jimin sighed sitting down on the couch of the apartment he shared with his best friends. He felt like he made a mistake, but he also felt relieved that he told her. Kira deserved to know that he was falling for her.

Footsteps approached Jimin. Jimin looked up. He saw his best friend, Jungkook, staring at him.

"So, how was your 'date' with Kira?" Jungkook asked.

Jimin could already tell he knew everything. Kira had probably already called him telling him everything that happened.

"It wasn't a date." Jimin replied.

"Cuddling under the stars seems like a date to me." Jungkook stated.

"Are you gonna get to the point?" Jimin asked.

"Don't hurt her. Kira doesn't need to be hurt. If you hurt her I'll have no other choice but to hurt you, understood?"

"Jungkook, I would never hurt her, I can't even try."

"Good, but I've got my eyes on you okay?"

"Got it, thanks."

Jimin rolled his eyes. He checked his phone, half expecting a text from Kira, but there was nothing.

He got up and went into his room. He looked at himself in the mirror. He looked at all the flaws he saw in himself. He looked away, and plopped onto bed. Before he knew it he was fast asleep.

. . .

"Shit, shit, shit, shit." Kira repeated after waking up.

It was already almost seven and she had to be at the BigHit building in 30 minutes.

She took off Jimin's sweatshirt, replacing it with an oversized red one, and she paired it with black leggings. She tied her hair back into a ponytail, and grabbed her keys and rushed out the door.

Driving as fast as she could without breaking the law, she arrived there early, thankfully. She entered the building, excited for the second shoot. They were doing four photo shoots in total.

Sejin greeted her, and they went to the set. They set up the cameras, they boys weren't out yet. Kira wasn't sure about seeing Jimin today, she felt stupid for not telling him that she had feelings for him too.

The boys walked out of the makeup room onto the set. Kira met Jimin's gaze, immediately looking down at her shoes. Her ears felt warm, and nervousness grew in her stomach.

Soon, they were ready to start taking the pictures. Kira was very focused on trying to make them look good. She soon forgot about being nervous when looking at Jimin. Their eyes met a couple times, but she tried to ignore it.

After the photoshoot was finished, Kira went through the photos. Feeling proud with most of them, she packed away some of the cameras.

"Hey Kira!" A voice greeted from in front of her.

She looked at who had joined her. He was much taller than her, making Kira feel like an ant. It was the oldest member, Jin.

"Hey Jin, what's up?" Kira asked.

"We were thinking about going out to grab lunch, do you want to come?" Jin asked.

"Um, yeah, I'll come." Kira responded.

"Great, we'll meet you outside of the building after we get changed."

"Sounds good."

Jin walked back over to the other six boys who were waiting for him.

"So? What did she say?" Jimin asked.

"I don't see why you couldn't ask her yourself, coward, but she's coming." Jin replied.

"Hey, she wouldn't have said yes if I asked her." Jimin stated.

"Oh please Chim, yes she would've." Junglook chimed.

Jimin looked over at Kira. She was smiling as she was talking to Bang PD. Her smile was enough to make him smile.

"You really think so?" Jimin asked.

"Oh! Someone has a crush~" Namjoon mocked in a singsong voice.

"Oh shut up." Jimin playfully slapped Namjoon.

Kira waved to Sejin as she walked out of the set. She got onto the elevator and back outside. She waited in her car for the seven members to be done.

Her thoughts went to Jimin. He would be there too. That was part of the reason she went, just to spend more time with Jimin. Ever since he told her his feelings, Kira wanted to share hers, and she thought this lunch would be the perfect time.

Pulling her hair out of the ponytail it was in, she grabbed a brush from her purse and brushed it. Her hair was naturally wavy, which she really liked, but sometimes she wished it was straighter.

She saw seven people approach her window. She smiled and rolled it down.

"I'm sorry can I help you?" Kira asked.

"Yeah, we're going to lunch with our friend, but we can't find her, have you seen her?" Hoesok asked.

"No, sorry, but I can accompany you if you want." Kira replied, with a grin on her face.

"Sounds good, just follow us and we'll be there in no time." Hoesok laughed.

Kira nodded and rolled up her window. She watched as the boys split up into two different cars.

When they arrived at the restaurant Kira felt more nervous then before. Yeah she'd spent time with Jimin, but that was one on one. She was going to be surrounding by all his friends, and Jungkook.

They sat down at a table with eight seats. Kira sat in between Jimin and Namjoon, with Jungkook across from her.

Different conversations sparked throughout the lunch. Kira enjoyed spending time with Jungkook's friends that he often talked about. They all were nice and funny, they all were very different.

Kira still felt nervous sitting next to Jimin. She could feel him looking over at her a couple times, making her ears feel warm.

"Alright, I have one KitKat who wants it." Yoongi announced.

"Me!" Namjoon and Kira said at the same time.

"Namjoon, I'll have the KitKat." Kira told him.

"What about me? Am I not worthy of a KitKat?" Namjoon asked, pretending to be offended.

"Of course you're not worthy!" Kira replied.

"She has a point." Yoongi agreed.

"Wow, thanks guys." Namjoon rolled his eyes.

"I'll take the KitKat, thank you." Kira stated while grinning.

She reached her arm and grabbed the package of KitKats. She opened it and broke one off. She handed it over to Namjoon.

He smiled, "Thank you, KitKat."

"Oh is that my new nickname?" Kira asked.

"I think it officially is."