"Disobedience, little rabbit gets you eaten," I said. Greg nods and tries again. Again as his ass moved up and down. I watched him struggle, cry out in pain and pleasure. Lucifer is back with the rope. He hands it over to me and I get started before realizing they could come downstairs. That would be exciting! "You want me?" I murmured kissing behind his ear. He nods. Lucifer slowly removes the toy and began lubricating his finger, he stretches Greg as he moaned and whimpered. He sighs in relief and pleasure. He enjoyed the gentle touch of Lucifer's finger. He has a soft lover's touch.

"Doesn't he look cute!" Lucifer gushed. I nod. I untie his hands and in a second he releases into the jar, he's inexperienced. "And so tight, a cute virgin bunny" Lucifer squealed before removing his three fingers.

"Dearest, grab me a blanket, I think it's dinner time. What do you say?" I smirked. Lucifer nods and smiles at me to die for. He goes to grab a blanket we used for him. It's clean and smells like lavender. Greg is shivering, blushing all over his body. He's still hard, filling the jar. I sat in a chair and unzipped, lowering my pants enough. Greg has helped off the table. The table looks filthy. In the rush of warm water, I feel cold. I remember he was young and inexperienced. He probably won't refuse, so when he's on the cold floor I helped him on my lap. I ignored the heat near my cock. Lucifer disinfects the table.

The flood stops, and the pit is reaching its end. The ground is in view. A soft landing. The water is drying.

"Will," He nuzzled his cute nose in my neck.

"How are you feeling? Can you still go on? Green good, yellow slow down or red and we stop?" I said, immediately apologizing for the lack of self-control.

"Green," He said. I nod, my head is fuzzy. I lubricate my fingers to stretch him better. It was rude, and dangerous even to do such a thing. The jar is for my playtime with Lucifer, I began to remove the belt when he stopped me.

"Don't, I rather like it," Greg mumbled. I nod, and his breathing sped up as I stretched him more. His little butt wiggled, Greg moaned into my shoulder as I found the perfect spot. After a few more delicate strokes I moved him. He slowly lowered himself onto me. Once all the way he arches his back.

"Isn't this nice bunny?" I whispered. Lucifer began to cook once he placed the blanket on us. It covers our laps, not hinting anything with the quilt. I moved subtly. Greg is leaning his elbows on the table as he pants, moaning out nonsense. Lucifer gave him a deep kiss before placing a shirt back on him. He rids the ripped clothes and hands me one as well. It seems I had semen on it. "Bunny tell me how is it?" I whispered in his ear, a hard thrust. Greg bit his hand to stifle his symphony. I moved his hand slowly.

The water stopped rising, it's disappearing.

"So good, so full," Greg was drooling.

"Bunny, you're gonna need to pull it together, you don't want the others to see you like this. Or do you?"

"No, no only for you," Greg was spasming already, his muscles tightening. I coughed to cover up my groan. Lucifer left a hickey on my neck before going back to cooking. Greg tightened as he moaned. His whines and drooling increased. I removed the jar and belt and just opt for my hand. I used the right. The food was beef stew. Ready after thirty-ish minutes. I was spent, I was tired and Greg was too but dear god get was still going. He tighten and I released for what felt like the fourth time. When the others came down to eat they joked and question Greg and his tired appearance. McLennan smiled knowingly. Lenny doesn't pester Jaime as to why Greg was sitting on my lap that way. Greg squirmed slightly.

"You aren't gonna eat?" Jaime asked going to grab seconds.

"No, I'm stuffed- no full! I mean I'm not hungry" He squeaked. He's dripping. My pants and trousers were soiled. They finished rather quickly before Lucifer moved the table. Greg was tearing up from stimulation. Lucifer sucking him off. I moved his hips up and down. I leave kisses on his shoulder as Greg shivers. He grabbed both my hair and Lucifer's.