Chapter Fifty Eight

Start from the beginning

 We stood up and walked to his car. After a few short minutes of driving we were at his familiar drive way.

"Jillian! It's so good to see you! I miss you." Anne said once we walked in with her arms out for me to hug her.

"I miss you too." I said into the hug.

"Jilly!" Gemma said behind us. I let go of Anne and hug her.

"Hey Gem."

"I haven't seen you in forever! I want to show you something come here." She dragged me upstairs. I laughed at her excitement and Harry's complaint.

"Thanks for stealing my girlfriend Gem!"

"Welcome!" She yelled back half way up the stairs.

"Look!" She opened her room door and everything was different. New furniture, bed sheets, wall color, everything. I loved it though. It fit her.

"Oh my god, I love it Gem! Its perfect in here, I'm so jealous!" She smiled happy with my response.

"Yay, you like it."

''No, I adore it. Really."

"I should return you to Harry then, hu." I giggled.

"I think he'd like that."

"I know he'd like that. He still never shuts up about you. Even when he's dating you, you are seriously all he talks about." I cant help but blush at the fact that he talks about me so much.

"He's so sweet." I quietly say.

"You guys are adorable." Just then Harry's head popped in.

"Can I have her back now?"

"Ugh fine!" Gem rolled her eyes then gave me another hug. I left the room with Harry right after.

The next day.

Harry's P.O.V

"Hey Harry." I was in a good mood, I got her back. She's mine again. I cant believe that prick did that, he knew I had a girlfriend.

"Hi Niall."  I sat in the lunch room looking around at the grades below me act 'cool' with their friends. All pricks. Just saying, the freshman this year think who they are. Even though I would be only a year above them if I didn't skip, its not the point. Everyone but Jillian of course. Her friend isn't too bad either.

"Hey guys." Perrie said sitting down next to Zayn. Now everyone is here. I wish Jill had this lunch period. I was tuning in and out of their conversations while playing on my phone. I checked the time,I had 20 minutes till I go back to class, social studies to be exact, which is so easy. I sleep through it and get 100s.

"I know James was talking to Jillian yesterday, weird right?" I heard a freshman say walking behind me. I bolted up.

"What did you just say?" I demanded, the kid looked like he was going to shit his pants.

"Jillian...and James I don't know I just heard it somewhere." It seems the guy didn't even know I was dating her. Nerd.

"What do you know, tell me. Now."

"Just that he was walking with her to her bus and was complementing her."

"He was complementing her?" I yell. He jumped.

"I-I don't know, I just heard it around."

"Ugh, prick." I rolled my eyes and started for the doors. I'm fucking pissed!

"Harry! What are you going to do?" Zayn asks standing from the table.

"Beat the living shit out of him, again!"