Chapter Fifty Eight

Jillian's P.O.V

*Few days later.*

"I'll talk to you later Jill."

"Bye Spence." I quickly said not really focused. I was trying to put everything in my bag in time to make the bus.

"So the famous Jillian. Nice to meet you." I look up at the change of voice, someone unfamiliar. His hand was extended for me to shake, I hesitated at first but did.

"Hi. Do I know you?" I kindly ask.

"No, I'm a Senior. But I have heard a lot about you, plus I've also seen you around school."

"Oh. Okay." I wasn't trying to be rude but I needed to finish getting my crap in this tiny bag.

"Here let me help you." He held one of my binders while I slid the other in my bag.

"Thanks."

"No problem. Walk with me." He shifted his head to the side, I wasn't going to say no. I had to go that way anyway. This is when I really got a look at his face, it was bruised. Could this be James? Harry would flip shit on me.

"What's your name?" I ask.

"Stephen." Oh, I was wrong. I nod.

"You look very pretty today." He commented.

"Uh, thanks?" It was weird and weather or not it was James, Harry will still have a fit.

"No problem, gorgeous." I slightly leaned away from him. Harry finds out by any one of these people next to us that we were talking and he was complementing me, this kid will have a lot more bruises.

"Thanks for walking with me. Nice to meet you Stephen." I told him about to walk on to my bus. He winked, looking at me up and down and said 'The pleasures all mine.' Then left.

I called Harry to come over. I had to talk to him, but not over the phone. Before I knew it he met me in my backyard. I have no clue if I should tell him or not about Stephen. I'm not going to yet, we have to first sort out our relationship.

"Hi." He quietly said slowly walking to me with his hands in his pockets.

"Hi." He sat down next to me.

"My dad comes home tomorrow." I told him looking at my house.

"Really...he still doesn't know about..." I shook my head no.

"It's going to be...."I drift.

"Bad...you can always come over to mine?"

"Maybe but I want to make sure she tells him. Then I might after."

"Well when ever just show up I don't mind or I'll come get you." His voice was low, matching mine as he stared at the floor.

"I believe you." I pause. "I've been thinking and I think we should just put everything behind us. I believe it wasn't you, and for that sorry for not believing you sooner. I guess were both jealous people." I say.

"So you still want to be with me?"

"Yes." I answer with out hesitation.

"I love you." He says.

"And I love you." We sat in silence while he played with my hair as I leaned on his shoulder. Minutes pass before we start talking again.

"My mum and Gem miss you." He tells me.

"I miss them too. It's been a while."

"You can come over?"

"Please. My moms coming home soon and I don't want to deal with her."