Chapter Thirty Eight

Harry lit a cigarette in his mouth on our short way to where ever it is we are going.
"Harry!" I whined.
"Yes babe?" He breathed out, exhaling smoke.
"I thought you quit smoking?"
"...I did, but."
"But?" I said impatiently as he took another drag.
"When I didn't have you, I kind of got stressed more and I just started smoking again. It's a habit that's hard to stop. I have to try to quit again. Right?"
"Damn right you are! I'm not letting you die of lung cancer or some shit! I'll make my parents lecture you on why its bad for your body. I'll make you sit there for hours listening to them go on and on." I threatened.
"Baby." He put an arm around me.
"I will quit for you, I promise." I smirked and kissed his cheek.
"So where are we going!" I whined again.
"Well how about you look for yourself." He said pointing in front of me.
"Oh my god Harry it's so beautiful." A giant frozen lake and across it was trees surrounding it. The sun was out still but it was cloudy and gave the lake a foggy look.
"That's not even all of it." He said bending down and opening the bag in the floor.
"Here." He held out new ice skates to me. My mouth hung open and I put my hand over it.
"Want to skate on the lake?" He asked and I nodded.
"How did you know I liked to skate?" I asked taking them from him and sitting on the ground and started to put them on.
"Well I was talking to spencer when we weren't talking because I missed you and I wanted to see how you were....but I told her not to tell you. I didn't want to make things worse or hurt you more. I don't know? Anyway we some how got talking about skating and she said you used to go all the time and take lessons... mind if I ask what happened, love?"
"It just got in the way and I'm not patient so when ever I couldn't do something it would really bother me. I think I....just didn't believe I could do it any way so why try..." I admitted only looking at my skates.
"I think you should again. You can do any thing you put your mind too." I smiled at him finishing up on my skates.
"Aren't you going to try too?" I asked because he isn't putting on skates.
"Nah I can't skate. But I want to watch you a bit. I can walk on the ice with you too?"
"Ok fine. Then come on...I'm going to be shit at this, I haven't down it in a while."
"You'll be fine and since I'm not skating, I can help you if you fall." I smirk and get on the frozen lake.

It takes a good 40 minutes to warm up but I got it just like I used to.
"You're pretty damn good. You look so happy when you skate. You have to take it up again." He told me holding my hand once I stopped in front of him.
"I'll think about it. But it will be hard. My parents work all the time and Noah isn't always home so how could I go?"
"Well I could take you or you can car pool with El."
"Wait Eleanor?" I asked confused.
"Yeah she kind of skates too or she used to. You both can start it up again. It will be fun."
"Wow I didn't know that. Yeah I think I'll do it." I smiled at him. Everything seems perfect, but like I always say...good things never last long before they get ruined.

"You want me to get a blanket and we can sit here for a while?" Harry said while I was finishing taking off my last skate and putting on my ugg boots.

"Yeah that sounds good but I'll get it. I wanted to get a thing or two in the car. I'll be right back." I said standing up.
"Ok but be careful." He told me and I laughed.
"Harry it's not that far away. I'll be fine."
"I know but I worry. I love you." I paused and took a second to enjoy how beautiful he looked before saying it back.
"I love you too harry." I turned on my heal and headed to the car. I unlocked the car grabbing a blanket and finding my charger that you can brig with you portably. I took it and held my phone with its big ass otter box on it and made my way back to the path where Harry is. I stopped for a minute and looked at the sky. It's so pretty. I hope my parents get off from work soon. Even though they do ignore me I do love them and miss them. I walked down the narrow path not thinking twice about any thing. I can see ahead of me, Harry standing there slightly frightened? Why is he like that? I kept walking curiously. Wait what...It's Tom. And he has a fucking gun pointed at my Harry.
"NO!" I screamed dropping my phone not caring if it breaks. I'm afraid I might be too late.
"Jill run." Harry sternly told me. No way, so I did a stupid move but for Harry. I ran in front of him.
"What the hell no!" He said trying to stand in front of me.
"No one move or I'll shoot you both!" Tom yelled. Me and Harry froze. His is insane, actually insane.
"Good." He told us.
"Now Harry you know what I want." He said proudly.
"Never in your fucking dreams." He growled holding my waist tightly.
"Aw come on Harold. Give me the girl or I'll shoot both of you and you know I will. Don't you rather both of you alive?"

"He wouldnt...actually shoot us right?" I whisper to Harry over my shoulder.

"No fucking way am I giving you her!" He yelled. My heart was racing I felt like I was going to feint any minute, this is TV drama shit not real life. Or maybe it is for some people and Harry is part of that group. Either way I would never trade it if it meant having Harry.
"I'll go, just don't hurt Harry." I spoke up.
"What a good girl. And it's not like I didn't give you a chance. You brought this on yourself. I gave you many opportunities to be with me. But you didn't, so I have to be forceful."
"Fuck I didn't know this was going to happen I'm so sorry." Harry whispered to me. I slightly nodded with out Tom noticing.
"So come here." Tom directed me. I tried to break out of Harry's grip but it was too hard, he wouldn't let me go.
"You're not leaving me!" He said sternly and I let out a tear I was oblivious to holding back, right now I'm oblivious to a lot accept for my safety, Harrys, and the mental stability of the man holding the gun at us.
"Harry...Harry listen to me. I have to. I love you. No matter what, I love you ok. I always will and it's never been a lie. Remember that In case he makes me tell you it's a lie. I think I watch too much movies." I stifled a laugh.
I looked into his eyes and this is the worst I have seen him yet. I kissed his lips and savored his touch.
"Let's go sweetheart." I cringed at his demand.
"I'm going to find you. No matter what, be strong for me love." Harry told me. I nod. 
"I'm doing this so you don't get hurt." He reminded me.
"I don't blame you at all for this at all, so you shouldn't either okay." I told him.
"Ok get over here." Tom sternly said.
"Be carful, do what he saids but don't get hurt. Fight if you absolutely must." He whispered quickly. I nodded and shakily walked to Tom.
"Good girl. Were going to get along fine if you cooperate." Harry cringed watching him put an arm around me. I felt his gun go to my head, Harry sucked in a breath.
"Don't you fucking hurt her."
"I won't, I won't Harry. But to make sure you don't follow us...my friend here will watch you." Another big guy with a gun stepped in and pointed to Harry. This time I gasped.
"C-can I at least say goodbye?" Harry almost begged. Tom sighed kissing my cheek making me hold a disgusting face. I jogged to Harry and kissed him. "Love you." I said in his ear.
"Love you too baby girl. I'm sorry I put you in danger like this. Ill have to talk to your family and the cops I'll find you. I'm going to the cops as soon as I can. I will find you." He promised.
"I believe you. Okay, I believe you." I released him. 

"Bye Haz." I softly say.

"Goodbye beautiful." A tear slid down my cheek as I walked with Tom back up the path looking at Harry one last time for god knows how long. Am I seriously being kidnapped right now?