Chapter Ten

Harry held a shocked expression for a while, I don't think he knows what to do. I mean I shocked self too.

"um...s-sorry?" I said quietly, maybe I did something wrong, I don't know he just needs to talk.

"No! No don't be sorry! I just...I'm shocked..." He smiled.

I smiled too then nodded and turned my head to the floor. Harry took his fingers and lifted my chin back to face him. I looked at his eyes, they really are amazing, beautiful. Before I knew it his lips were on mine again. He was gentle and his lips were soft. It was like a drug, why have I waited this long?  We pulled away and leaned our heads together.

"I've been waiting to do that since the day we met."

"Really?" I asked.

"umhum." He hummed.

"Why...Why were you so interested in me? I mean why me?" I asked in a whisper. We were so close, and I loved it. It's such a foreign feeling.

"You'll laugh at me if I tell you."

"No I wont I promise."

"Fine...I saw it in your eyes, something just told me I had to get you."

"Oh...that's sweet." I could see his cheeks turn lightly to a pink.

"So um...Will you officially be my girlfriend?"I took a deep breathe, I want this. I'm so sick of not living.

"....I'd love to Harry."  We both smiled and shared a quick kiss again.

*

 I woke up to an empty bed, but I was warm. I get up though and find my way to the kitchen. I smell what I think is pancakes, and I'm starving so it better be.

"Morning." I said entering. Harry was bent over the pan checking the panckaes. 

"Morning babe. I tried to make some pancakes for you but...they may not be that good."

"Aw it's ok. I bet there good and it's the thought that counts, right. Thank you." I when on my tip toes and kissed his cheek, which got a smile out of Harry.

"Here they should be ready now." Harry told me while putting some on a plate and sitting it on the table in front of me.

"Thank you and they look good."

"No problem and I hope they taste as good as they look then."  He joined me across the table. I laughed and tired a bite of my maple syrup covered pancake.

"Damn! You're good at making pancakes. There really really good." I praised.

"Thanks baby, glad you like them. So uh do you want to go out with the gang again tonight, a few of their other friends will be there too. You don't have to go but...if you want."

"No, I'll go. Sounds fun."

"Cool we'll leave around 7."

*

"You really look good by the way, have to make sure no body tries to do any thing." Harry said in my ear as we walking in to what looked like a half restaurant and half bar. Most people are older than me by far.

"Hey Jill!" The girls squealed when they saw me, giving me a hug. Harry got pulled away by some guys but kept looking back at me. I smiled and nodded telling him I'm fine, he mouthed back 'you sure?' and I nodded even more.   He gave me a half smile and turned to his friends.