Chapter Fifty Three

Jillian's P.O.V

I sighed once again and wondered what I'm still doing in here with out Harry. I'm in a desperate need of cuddling buddy and Harry is perfect for that job. I slowly got out of bed. I hadn't realized how late it was, and Harry's probably sleeping, if he is I'll just hop in with him. I opened my door quietly in hopes of not waking any one up but of course a loud creek came out of the door hinge.

"Damn." I whispered.

"You okay Jill?" Harry's voice asked from my left causing my head to snap in his direction.

"I'm okay...I just couldn't sleep so I wanted to stay with you." Even though it was dark I can still see his smile.

"Good I was waiting for this." I giggled and hugged him. We walked to his room and he wrapped a big green blanket around my arms and kissed my forehead, climbing into the bed. I couldn't help but remember I have a brother, and I'm going to have to tell him. Anyway I have to get some sleep and nothings better than cuddling with the person you love.

***

I kissed Harry goodbye in front of Spencer's house. I convinced him that I'll be okay and that I need to catch up with her. I haven't had much time to talk to her and I feel bad; I miss her too.

"Hey Coca." I softly said.

"Hey Pepsi....You okay you sound a bit off on the phone before?"

"I'll tell ya in the house. Okay?"

"Okay." She said, her concern still clear in her voice.

Walking in the house, I noticed the new paint job in the living room. It was a dark teal and looked amazing, I must say. We sat on the table and grabbed a drink.

"Okay so what's going on?"

"My moms cheating on my dad."

"What!?"

"Yeah. I don't know how long or even his name for sure- I thinks its Gabriel."

"Does your dad know? Were they just keeping it from you?"

"I don't know I just got the hell out of there. Can I stay over? I'll deal with this in the morning."

"Of course. We can ditch school too." she laughed as I lightly hit her. I hate skipping but I just couldn't give a flying fuck so.

**

I walked down the street on my way to my house, the street was quiet. Most cars don't drive down this road. As I continue my walk I realized more and more that I do not walk to walk into that house and talk to the women I call mother. When I got to my house I continued down my way right past it.

I walked and walked, not even noticing that I probably walk 3 miles. I strolled along a small lake watching the birds and the sun was bright on my face. Me being the idiot that I am, I ran right into someone.

"Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry." We said at the same time. I looked up to see a small red haired girl with big brown eyes. Her hairs like mine but longer, prettier, and brighter. she had a sweet look to her but also a little edgy. Which was cool. She was the girl everyone wanted to be, one of those Tumblr girls. I have to admit I am crazy jealous of her. She's a lot like me but minus all my flaws. She's the better version of me. A girls worst night mare. 'At least I have Harry' I thought.

"Its okay" we both said again. We laughed.

"I'm Johanna, but call me Joe."

"I'm Jillian, but call me Jill" I shook her hand.

"Wow were very alike."

"yeah I know. I haven't seen you around, you new here?" I asked.

"yes I am. I'm from California."

"No way! that's so cool. I've always wanted to go there."

"Oh you'd love it there. You should defiantly go some time." I smiled at her.

"So have you been to new York city yet?" I asked as we started to walk again.

"No" She pouted. "Not yet. But I'm planning on going this weakened."

"I'd love to show you around. It can get a bit crazy in that city...might want some help getting around. I know the city pretty well."

"Oh my gosh that would be great! Thank you so much. Now I'll have a chance of making it back home." I giggled. She is really nice. Maybe I judged her too fast. But the whole insecure thing is still there.

"Oh you know what, here's my number." She took a small piece of paper of her bag and wrote on it then handed it to me. I thanked her and she said she had to go but to text her.

I took a deep breath then opened up my front door. I see that same black mustang parked in front of my house, and it confuses me as to why he would still be there. where's my father? Wait....where IS my dad? I jogged to the side of the house to call him so I wasn't seen.

"hello?"

"hey dad"

"hey kiddo how are you?"

"i'm good....you're not home yet?'

"yeah I know sweetie, my job is making me stay a bit longer. I should be home in a few days."

"oh okay, just wondering...Have you talked to mom?"

"uh...not lately no. Everything all right?"

"yeah just checking. Talk to you soon. bye love you."

"love you too"

I walked back to the back door this time (because its usually open) and before I even got to the door, it flew open and out popped the person I've just been dying to meet. Gabriel

------------------------------------------------------------

I finished my homework today! lol I had test to study for as im sure many of you do to, so I hope your not too too mad? okay well I hope you liked the chapter. I never seen starwars btw and i'm going to finally be watching it this weekend...is it worth it? thx lots of love MWAH (plz comment and vote ) P.S I just realized I might be spelling Gabriel's name differently a lot so I will make sure I write it down so it doesn't happen again, and Joe is played by Arianna Grande! love her btw :)