Chapter Forty Six

Jill's P.O.V

I decided to move all of my shit under the high pier. I love it under there because no ones down there. I have to kind of wiggle my way down and hope I don't fall. The bad part is you can hear everyone's conversations above you perfectly clear. I cant get my mind off Harry. I love him so so much but how the hell am I supposed to get over him now. I practically forgive him every time because I cant not have him. It doesn't work to well with me. I feel like its the worst day of my life, every day with out him. Its kind of sad that I let it get that far, that I, the independent person that I am, let a boy do this much damage to me; just like I swore I never would.  Well at least I'm not the one who's wrong here. He knew I would be mad, who wouldn't. I just wish it wasn't true. If he came up to me and told me it was all a big joke or a big misunderstanding I would gladly fall into his arms; but I know very well that is not the case. Harry really did that stuff. That is why I have been warned since day 1 about him and still did not listen. So it's my fault. I can't help but want the best for him. And the best for him is certainly not me. I'm not good for him either. I'm broken. He needs some perfect super model with out faded scars and someone who is strong enough to get him happy and out of this terrible life style. If its me, we just have the blind leading the blind. I'm so mad at him yet I still want him happy. I just wish I could make him that happy. Why cant I be that person? I let out a groan and put my head in my hands. I do this all of the time. I have to over think everything, it sucks.

  I looked up at the high board walk above me watching little kids point at seagulls and the waves. I remember being that young and I miss it. I had no problems or worries.  I grabbed my sketch book again and started a new drawing before the sun goes down.

Harry's P.O.V

We have been looking every where for the past few hours so I decided to give Perrie a ring. She could help, she's a girl...so....yeah. Anyway Perrie and I went out to look at the possible places she could be and let her parents rest for a bit. This is all my fault if I just- my thoughts were interrupted by Perrie calling me to the car.

***

"Check Starbucks." Perrie said.

"Starbucks? She would be at Starbucks this whole time?" I asked not sure if that sounds crazy or completely normal for a girl. I still don't get them one bit.

"It's possible. Plus we don't have too many other options." She did have a point, we don't have too much to go on. We jumped out of the car and walked into the little store that reminded me so much of Jill. She really does love this place. I don't really like it myself but she threatened to kick me in the balls if I said that again especially in her 'house of worship'. She made me laugh so hard when she called Starbucks a house of worship. I miss her. Her eyes, having her to talk to, for either something bad or good, I feel like all I know how to do anymore is miss that damn girl. She cares, actually cares about me, unlike everyone else, even though she thought couldn't give advice-she always gave me the best I have ever had in my life. And I cant forget how she fixed my family. I cant be a pussy I have to stop this. Jill completely made me soft and mushy. God I hate that but I love her and I didn't even see it happening.

"Have you seen a red haired girl in her today?" I asked the girl.

"Does she have bright red hair and blue eyes?" The girl asked.

"Yes! Did you see her?" Perrie asked smiling. I wont be happy till I see her for myself.

"Is that her?" She pointed behind us and we turned to follow her finger. A tiny red haired girl sat in the corner, but not my Jill.

"Oh." I heard her sigh. I looked at her and then the worker. I turned on my heal and left just like that. I heard Perrie say a polite thank you and followed right after me.

"Where is she!" I yelled kicking the bottom of the car.

"Harry." She put her hand on my shoulder as I rested my head on top of the car.

"What are you going to do when you find her?" She asked me. I paused a moment thinking.

"I'm...going to ask why she would just leave like that and scare us...Even if she screams her head off at me I'm still okay with that.  She's safe and that's all I care about."  I took a breath of cool air. "She has to be okay." I chant to myself.

"And she is. It's almost dark. We should get home."

"No. Just one more place." I begged. Yes begged.

"...Okay fine. Where?"

"Um...." Think. Where would she go. "What if she's at the park or beach. I don't know where else she would be." I told her.

"I say...beach. She has talked about it before." Okay beach it is.

"Let's go."

---------------------------------------------------------

Well I just want to say a big happy birthday to @ElenaAld  She asked for an update for her b day so there you go! I hope you guys liked it. comment please and vote! love ya MWAH (don't forget I love to hear what you guys think will happen) :)