Chapter Fifty Five

Jillian's P.O.V

 After waking up at 5 am I took a shower and brushed my teeth. I slipped on my light pink dress with a brown braided belt around my waist. Joe picked me up 20 minutes later then we started our way to the city. Before getting on the train we got Starbucks and continued our way to the train station. The train was dirty and smelled like a mix of old food and people, too many people if u ask me.

 We made it out of the station at about 7:30. Joe almost lost me about a billion times with all the people pushing between us. The majority of the time she was explaining her family's history in specific detail, which i didn't interrupt so I wouldn't offend her. I guess it wasn't too bad though.

***

We were in a big, adorable shoe place when I decided to text Harry asking how he was. He didn't respond so I figured maybe his phone was off or he was taking a nap. I strolled over to the other red head in the store. What we must look like walking down the street. I have seen a number of people take a second glance at us but, what do you expect when your hair is as bright as the sun? Plus I learned not to care what others think. If I'm happy with bright red hair, guess what, my hair will stay red! Too many people in this world are so wrapped up in being this perfect image of society its ridiculous and to be honest its too normal and normal is boring. 

"Omg! Harry is so funny." She nonchalantly said to me looking at her phone.

"Harry?" I asked. I just texted him he didn't answer me...

"Yea! His name is Harry Styles and he's a Senior like me! Oh my god, he is so hot! You got to see him." Well now I know that he didn't tell her about me. I really wanted to scream at her 'That's my fucking boyfriend you little dip shit go to fucking hell' but I figured that wouldn't be the best idea in the middle of a fancy shoe store like this. Plus I'm kind of curious what will go down if I don't tell her. So I did what I did my whole life, and kept my mouth shut.  

"Oh cool. Um I think I've heard of him or seen him around school."

"Ugh oh my god he's like heaven right!"

"Oh yeah. I know....believe me."

"You think he'd date me?"

"Well aren't you a little old for him?" I asked. Normally I wouldn't give a rats ass about age but you know...why not?

"Well...he is in 12th grade..." She said a little sassy.

"Yeah but," I lightly laughed. "He's 16."

"What!? No he isn't how could he be-"

"He's really really smart and skipped a few levels."

"Wow oh well age is just a number, and I'd bet he'd love an older girl....wait how do you know that?"

"Just i'm friends with some of his friends."

"Oh nice, maybe you can get us all to hang out and maybe see if they will invite Harry, yeah?" I gave her a painful smile.

"Yeah i'll talk to Perrie soon. You'll like her." I said then whispered. "but she wont like you."

"Awesome! Oh my god! Those heels are life!" She said walking over to some over priced black high heels.

"I am so getting these! Aren't they cute? Don't worry they will look even better on me." Once again I faked smiled. Wow I'm in the city with a concede snobby bitch. Well I shouldn't say that but after the whole Harry thing, I cant find it in me to care.

"I'll just meet you at the coffee shop on the corner okay?"

"Okay! Are you sure you don't want to buy a pair?"

"No no...I don't 'do' heels." I'm frankly tall enough with out them.

"well....kay kay!"

I pushed my way to the crowed elevator and waited uncomfortably in the small space. I shoved my way through the side walk and loud people. And I say shoved because there really isn't one side going one way and the other going the other so I have to physically push though the mess of people to get some coffee. Or I should say to get away from Joe.

Once I ordered my coffee I sat down and took a deep breath. I get too worked up over things like this. I just need to call Harry and maybe he will pick up.

It rang and rang but he didn't pick up so I left a voice mail.

"uh Hey Haz. Its me. I miss you. I just wanted to say I'm ok and uh..talk to you soon?"

I hung up and sat back. Maybe there is a reason but I'm just not sure what it is. He knows I'm with her?Or what if this is why he didn't tell her about me. Or me about her? Shit....I cant go through some thing else like that in my life right now.

My phone lightly buzzed and I looked down. It was Spencer. She was asking about what I thought of Niall. I think she might have hung out with him recently. I have to remeber to call her about that. 

Just as I started to relax, a squeal startled me.

"Woops sorry! Didn't mean to scare ya!"

"It's fine." I said blankly. I'm starting to get a head ache. I opened my bag and popped an Advil. Always carry an Advil with you, if people aren't your 'thing' either it will help a great deal....that and headphones to tune them out but I kind of can't put them in at this moment.

"Harry just texted me! I sent him this pic and he said I looked really really pretty! eppppp AND A WINKY!" This got my attention. The fuck? She showed me her phone so I could see the picture this bimbo texted my boyfriend. 

Of course she looked perfect.

"Wow yeah he'd love it." As much as it hurts I am a pro at hiding my feelings. Did that my whole life too. 

"Ugh I know right and I just put some make up on and took it after I woke up. Amazing Right!"

"Yeah" I 'laughed'. What the hell is Harry doing. When I read his text underneath the picture I felt my heart shatter.

From Smexy(aka.haz): Wow you look really, really pretty ;)

"I'll brb i'm gunna get a drink." She said leaving me with her phone. Then of course it got worse and it buzzed.

From Smexy (aka haz): You are really sexy you know. I want to see you again soon beautiful ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry again for the wait. i forgot my laptop when i was at my cuzzes house. and i'm sorry for doing this to u guys lol don't worry every thing works out. Also i hope i didn't loose u guys! plz comment telling me if its okay? i feel like its boring me honest? i love you guys MWAHHHHH