The kidnaping

Jazz was seating on her bedroom window seal. she could her parents fighting over another stupid thing. she had a old picture of her family (her, her older brother and his twin dead twin sister, and their parents. But Jazz 2 little brothers weren't born yet.) when they where all happy. Jazz look at the sky and miss her old home in Nevada. It had a backyard and a nice people live their too. But now they live in a crummy old apartment.

As Jazz was zone out thinking about her old life in Nevada, her door open. She turn and saw her 2 little brothers in the door way. They look so cute when they were sleepy, Jazz couldn't help but smile. "Jazzy can we sleep with you? Please! Mom and dad keep yelling." Nicka ask.

Jazz tuck them in her bed, they fell right to sleep. Jazz sat on the edge and watch them sleep. she brush her fingers along Gray (her 1 1/2 baby brother) face's, and brush his shaggy brown hair back behind his little ear. And was sad that his cute blue/gray eyes will never see their other sister. Jazz look at Nicka as he curl up into a little ball and sleep. His blond shaggy hair, his sea green eyes hide behind his tan eyelids.

Jazz change into her pajamas, that's a pair of sweat pants and one of her brother's / Jesus football T-Shirt. And Jazz grab one of her blankets and curl up on the window seal. As she fell asleep slowly Jazz watch the stars up above and thinking 'is their anyone who is like me and my brothers who are super humans?'

Jazz woke up with someone in all black clothes shacking her arm. When she open her eyes she saw Jesus all tied up and Nicka & Gray motionless body's laying on the grown. Jazz got mad and try to get out of the ropes around her wrist and ankles. Nothing happen. The person who tied her up put a small cup under her nose and she fell on the ground and pass out.

AUTHOR NOTE: HEY EVERYONE THANKS FOR READING THIS I'LL TRY REALLY HARD TO GET THE NEXT CHAPTERS IN SOON BUT IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE PLEASE ASK!!!!! PEACE OUT😋✌️😎

Unnatural runजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें