I WANT OUT OF THIS DAM MAZE!!!!!!

*Jazz*

I stood in the middle of the room thinking which way to go.

'Go strait' my head told me. No way, I've seen movies like this and a ninja or and ax killer comes out of no where and you have to fight it. Well problem! I'm a bit rusty cause I never had to get in a real fight. But I have pouch kids at my school though.😂 Man that is fun!

Well there is one good thing about this maze.... I get out of school, and my month of detention. Yes I have detentions and I'm nothing like Jesus. I know I should be like a perfect angel, but it is hard with my powers.

I look closer at the the hallways, I saw each hallway was a different color. Hallway 1: red. Hallway 2: purple. Hallway 3:

blue. And hallway 4: pink. Well I sure I well not down hallway 2&4, growing up in this place you learn a few tricks like bright are bad. I know crazy right! But hey you got kids in here and kids fallow bright colors.

I stared going for the red hallway. Cause you know red means danger and blood, but here it means safety. Then I heard someone screaming from the pink hallway. I would have keep walking, but I remember Alex. When I first went in the maze alone. I went down a hallway, I don't know which one cause I had tears in my eyes. I was scare cause well I had no clue where I was or my family, so heck ya I was scare and well I was 4 too. Well a monster attack me and Alex killed it and got me out of the maze. He was like a brother to me after then. He live with us too, he ran away after Max die.

I started running down the pink hallway.I saw a big man/cow/bull/pig thing with and ax. What's up with killers and axes! I MEAN COME ON GIVE ME A BRAKE! "Hey Piggy come and get me!" I scream at the thing. it turn around and it was about 10 or 11 feet tall. Piggy swung it's ax at me and I did a back flip and land on the ax's handle. I ran up his arm and kick his face. Piggy swung his fist at me and he miss by 2 feet. Man! And I thought I was rusty! I jump off the floor and on Piggy's fur cow looking neck and strangle it. 45 seconds later he turn into dust. I look at 2 little girls up against the pink wall. One look 5 and the other look about 10 or 9. I put a smile on my face and kneel in front of them. I wave my hand and said "Hi. I'm Jazz, don't worry I'll keep you kids safe. What's your name?" The 10/9 year old said "I-I'm Morgan this is Chelsea. Thank you for saving us!" I look at each one is the eye. I remember Alex and how kind he was to my. I miss him so much. "Well let's get out of here before another monster comes!" I carry Chelsea and hold Morgan's hand. we head for the red hallway.

*Jesus*

How in the world do kids think ninjas are cool? I step out of the ninja's way and he hit the wall face first. He fell unconscious and I head down the hallway, then I hear a guy yell "Help someone help!" it was Alex.