We made team AWESOME!

*Jazz*

When I open my eyes I saw the boy I save, and his face had some cuts and his lip was bleeding. And his hand was cover in blood, and when I look down at myself my stomach was cover in blood. My blood. I look up so I didn't get sick and I saw Morgan and Chelsea laying on the grown unconscious. Oh-no, I started to think about Jesus, Gray, and Nicka. I felt a tear roll down my cheek, then another. The boy I save we next to me. Now that I'm closer to him I can see he has green/brown eyes and shaggy brown hair. He ask "Hey are you oka- why are you crying. Well I mean I know your stomach is bleeding but it is only a cut but-" I put my face in is shirt and started to cry. I felt him wrap his arms around me and said "It okay. Your okay......" he keep on talking but I was over thinking to hear him. But his shirt smell nice, like rainbows. Okay I Lost to much blood now. IM GOING CRAZY!

*Percy*

Well this random beautiful girl just save my life and now crying in my shirt, 2 little girls lay unconscious on the grown, and I just got blown up by a bomb and still alive. Okay going to roll with this.

As this girl cries in my shirt I look over at the 2 little girls. Their not bleeding, but have some bruise. After 3 minutes the girl stop crying and sits up. "Sorry I've been thought a lot today. By the way my name is Jazz." she said. "Hi jazz I'm Percy. It's okay, can you stand up?" Jazz started to stand up, and then she fell face first in to the grown. I made a small laugh. She sat indian style on the tile floor and look at me. "Are you laughing at me?" she ask with a laugh. I nod and we both laugh. I stood up and reach my hand out to her. "Come on, lets get out of here. We can be a team." I said. She garb my hand and said "Okay. But we have to be 'Team Awesome'." "Okay, whatever you want sweetheart." I said and she blush when I call her sweetheart.

Jazz bent over and pick up the little girl I was carrying. I ask "Hey Jazz, who are these girls and how do you know the?" She answer with "Will the girl I'm holding is chelsea. She is 5 and I save her and her friend, Morgan. The girl on your left. Can you grab her? We need to get out of here before another monster comes." I throw her arms around my neck and wrap her legs around my waist, I hug her back so she didn't fall. I know it sound weird, but it was the easiest way to carry her, and if anything was to happen I could block her from getting hurt.

When I turn around I saw a big green foot. I look up and saw a 18-21 feet tall green cyclops. He bent over and look at me and Jazz, who was now next to me. His brown eye had a white glossy cover on it. And that means he can't see us well. Thank god! I turn and ran down the hallway, the opposite way we came in. I turn around to see Jazz right behind me, and the cyclops 5 feet behind us. Now we are running away and closer to our death...........