chapter 4

3rd person)

As Lance was walking home he was thinking about the two alpha's one he already knew and the other he just met. He was thinking about how nice they have been to him, because most of the time all the alpha's would be rude, and bully him for being a male omega.

He was thinking so much that it took him no time at all. To get to his house he thought, because he was very deep in thought thinking about the two alpha's.

Once he got home he heard yelling coming from inside so he ran inside thinking it was his sister Sophia and their father arguing over his drinking problem.

Lance's POV)

Once I heard the yelling I ran inside frantic thinking he was going to hurt her. Once I got inside I saw that he had already hit her and she was on the ground crying. He was about to go and hit her again but I ran and got in the way so he hit me instead.

I hit the floor and groaned I sat up and looked at my sister to see if she's alright. She nods her head and I tell her to go upstairs to her room and lock the door. She dose as I say and runs upstairs as soon as she does my father throws another punch at me and hits me in the face.

I look at him baffled and all I can smell is alcohol radiating from his mouth. "DAD stop ur drunk! " I yell as I try to stand up "Get back down u piece of shit I didn't tell u to stand up" He exclaims as he kicks me in the stomach.

"DAD LOOK AT UR SELF UR DRUNK AND BEING ABUSIVE TO UR KIDS THIS NEEDS TO STOP! " I yell back as I clench my stomach. "OMEGA U HAVE NO POWER OVER AN ALPHA AND NEVER WILL BECAUSE U R A BOY AND MALE OMEGA'S ARE WORTHLESS AND U R NO DIFFERENT U WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT! "

I stare at him with tears running down my face and he looks at me and kicks me a few more times and steps on me as he makes his leave out to go to a bar. As soon as he left I'm on the floor crying my eyes out for a few minutes.

After a few minutes I sit up wincing at the pain that I have everywhere. And especially my back and my face are bruised. "Damn he really messed me up. " I say as I get up and slowly make my way to Sophia's room where she is hiding with our younger brother and sister.

I tell them he's gone and they look at me in awe on how badly beaten I am. I tell them I'm fine and always will be just as long as their safe. I make my way to the bathroom and take a shower to soothe the pain.

After I'm out of the shower I go to Sophia's room where they are still in the corner but they are all asleep. I smile and take my two youngest siblings and put them in their bed and lock their door so dad doesn't try to do anything during the night. Then I put Sophia in her's and lock the door. I walk out of the room and I go to mine and lock the door and go to sleep.

The next day I wake up feeling so sore. I bare with the pain and look in the mirror to see that I have a huge bruise on my cheek and jawline. 'Shit I have to go to school like this." "Maybe I can cover them up with some bandages. " I say as I put the bandages on my face.

After an hour I get my siblings off to the bus stop and start walking to school. As I'm walking I put my ear buds on and listen to music as I walk.

🎼"Do you hear me,
I'm talking to you
Across the water across the deep blue ocean
Under the open sky, oh my, baby I'm trying"🎼 I sing softly as I walk. As I make my way to school a motorcycle pulls up next to me.

I look at him as he takes his helmet off its Keith. "Oh hey Keith" I say as I give him a toothy smile. He looks at me and frowns. "Um Keith what's wrong? " I ask as he gets off his bike. He comes closer to me and puts his hand on the bandages on my face "what happened to u" He asks with concern in his voice.

"Uh i-i fell" I lied not looking at him in the eyes anymore. "Well be more careful" he says taking his hand off my face. "Anyway do u want a ride? ur gonna be late if u don't". He says. " Um alright just this once" I say as he gives me his helmet. I put the helmet on and get on the bike with him.

"Hold on tight I tend to go fast. " He says as he starts up the bike. I rap my arms around his waist and he zooms off. 'Shit he goes fast as I tighten my grip around his waist.

Keith's POV)

As we got on the bike I warn him that I go really fast. As I start up the bike he wrapped his arms around me and we left as were riding I feel him get closer to me and tighten his grip. Ahh it's adorable he's so cute.

3rd person)

Once they got to school they were a little earlier than usual so they got off the bike and when Lance took the helmet off he had helmet hair. "Pfft look at ur hair " Keith laughs "ahhh" Lance yells as he turns red trying to flatten his hair. "Haha" Shiro laughs as he walks over. And Lance gets even more flustered. Putting his face in his hands.

"Hey it's alright it's cute" Shiro says as he pus his hand on Lance's shoulder. Lance looks up at him and smiles. "Hey what happened to ur face? " Shiro asks as he touches Lance's bandages. "Ow" Lance says wincing because his bruise was touched. "Sorry" Shiro says as he pulls his hand away.

"It's alright I just fell" Lance says reassuring them that he's fine.

(A/N) Here is a random publish because you not and I hope u guys enjoy because I am im just as excited to see with happens next at much as u r ahhhh I hope u enjoy and love u all 💘❤