Blurry.

24/5/19
What is the point of labels?
We are judged and tracked down when we pursue our actions.
We are the prey, and there is no escape in this unforgiving society.
But I am a hypocrite.
Though I may not label anyone else, I consistently judge myself.
With multiple personas, I feel prone to being the target of many labels.
Quiet - the majority of people in my life recognise this aspect. But sometimes I find peace in my quietude, for holding back is my way of protection from the world.
Bubbly - contradicting my silent side, I have found myself opening up to a selected few. And these few people that I talk to, I trust. Because all of my relationships HAVE to be built on trust, as you may already know from my previous project.
Weird - whether this symbolises positive or negative traits, this label is inevitable. The way I phrase my words and perhaps the way I come across land me in this position.
Intelligent - while I disagree with this label, I find acquaintances reminding me that I am indeed smart. Intelligence only gives me more power.
But this is what I'm afraid of.
This past week, I have been 'out of it', as one could say. Finding new elements to my personality has highlighted my flaws.
Looking back on this past week, I have been bitter, bossy.. I've even been delirious.
I know I need to confront these flaws, because the worst habit I tend to fall into is hurting the people around me.
My family, my friends, I need to reciprocate their kindness.
And exerting my power vocally is certainly not a step in the right direction.
But to put an end to all of this, I need to be kind to myself. Because I know I am capable of more than this.
Labels.. they're just words. They ARE pointless.
So why do we continue to live with these targets, burdening our life experiences?
Right now, everything is
Blurry.