Stagnant.

There have been times when I was capable, flexible, the boundaries were limitless.
I could be whoever I wanted to be.
Yet often, I have found myself trapped within the same position, struggling for comfort.
This past week has been an illusion, the cracks concealed with posters.
It was exciting, all of it. It has allowed me to develop as a person.
I found an increase in confidence, and I generally allowed myself to breathe.
Life was NOT a burden. Just for a week. But what happens after, when everything is ripped to shreds?
Is it lost? Distant? Forgotten?
Were the memories created genuine?
Departing the week with no reward filled me with nothing but bitterness.
Like attempting to consume a whole lemon with necessity. Impossible.
Even though I have grown as a person, what has this week actually taught me?
Confidence is key- the eternal jealousy that others express mainly stems from the happiness of others.
Be proud of who you are- embracing oneself is a step towards the right direction when life hands you those bitter lemons.
Don't take everything to heart- because at the end of the day, it was all an illusion, right?
Lastly, never let arrogance dominate.. if you think you are in a comfortable position, things could surprisingly slip away and all control could be gone.
But what about beyond this context?
Where do I go from here?
Excessive exam pressure is solely a detour from our journeys. We cannot let it define us.
But for the next few weeks, life has positioned me in such a way, there is no choice but to remain
Stagnant.