The Facade Known as Monaka

All of the Z-Fighters started to help put the plan into motion. I stood on the sides along with Whis in case they needed a little help.

Chiaotzu helped by using his telekinesis. He was gonna slow Goku down as much as possible so Beerus can slip away. He was holding a costume in his claws as he ran off.

Then Goku broke through Chiaotzu's telekinesis. In a split second, Krillin decided to use Solar Flare on Goku to blind him for a little.

Then Goku started to stumble near where Beerus so I decided to use my magic and created bubbles that circled around him which made him back away from Beerus.

"Bubbles? You have bubbles? Since when!?" Vegeta whispered in my ear.

"Well, when you get training from another magic user, you tend to learn a little more about your potential." I said and Vegeta rolled his eyes.

The others were amazed by my new talent and Goku was sadly missing it. I made them disappear just in time when Beerus was ready.

Beerus looked like a tall Monaka. A very tall Monaka with fighting gear on.

Of course my brother fell for this whole thing. He was totally excited to be fighting "Monaka" in his "transformed state".

"Wait! You boys can fight over there not here." Bulma said and both "Monaka" and Goku went over to the open spot Bulma pointed to.

The rest of the Z-Fighters and myself along with Whis went over to where Goku and Beerus were fighting. Piccolo was actually quite surprised Beerus was having this much trouble with Goku.

"Remember, he is wearing a costume. So he is trying to keep it intact so he can keep this whole thing up." Jaco said and both Vegeta and Piccolo were starting to worry.

We then started to notice Beerus' costume was ripping. It was ripping so much his purple fist was already exposed.

After a few more punches, Beerus' tail was exposed! Piccolo and Vegeta get in the middle of the battle. Piccolo hid Beerus and Vegeta who were trying to fix the costume.

"What are you guys doing?" Goku asked. "I was in the middle of this battle."

"Apparently Monaka can control people." Piccolo lied as he tried to grab Goku.

Vegeta also tried to attack but to our surprise, Beerus took Piccolo and Vegeta and threw them out of the way and powering up.

"What is Beerus doing? Has he gone mad?" Vegeta whisper-yelled.

"Well, Lord Beerus sees this as a fun challenge. He loves this battle with this restriction." Whis explained. "Then we can see what happens, which is quite fun I must say."

Then Goku and Beerus started to power up more and Beerus' costume was ripping even more.

Whis then stepped in and scolded both Beerus and Goku. "Do you want to blow up the Earth, you two?"

"Oh come on, Whis! It's not like I'm fighting Beerus. We are just having a little fun!" Goku whined.

"Goku, Lord Beerus told you not to fight Monaka and you disobeyed." Whis said as he pointed over to "Beerus".

"Beerus" (Who was actually Puar) was on the ground, looking mad and menacing.

To our surprise after Goku realized that he did not even listen to Beerus, Yamcha stupidly says that the fight was so instense Monaka passed out.

Each and every one of the Z-Fighters and Beerus gave Yamcha the death stare. I teleported behind him.

When Goku looked away and looked at tall Monaka and really Monaka, I slapped Yamcha in the back of the head. He almost let out a scream but I covered his mouth in time.

"You really are an idiot, huh, Yamcha." I said into his ear and he looked at me as if I had gone crazy.

"If you broke Goku and broke this whole thing, I will break you." I whispered in his ear and looked at me even more concerned. He was frightened by my actions.

What saved Yamcha from getting his butt handed to him by me was Goku was so excited that Monaka could split into two different fighters.

"Whoa! That is so cool that you can split up Monaka!"

Then Yamcha breathed a sigh of relief. Everyone breathed a sigh of relief.

Once the crisis was now non-existent, we all enjoyed the party that Bulma made for all of us. The playlist Bulma picked was amazing. The beat of the Cupid Shuffle started to play and then I had to start dancing. That was the law! If you don't dance to the chicken dance, electric slide, makarana, and the Cupid Shuffle, you should be sent to dance jail.

I dragged Whis with me onto the dance floor and he had no clue what to do.

"It's in beats of four. Watch." I started to do the dance moves as they were announced. Whis then copied and then he actually was enjoying it. He started laughing and smiling and really genuinely had fun. Then I lost my balance and Whis quickly caught me.

I looked into his eyes and he looked into mine. His lavender eyes were caught in my dark colored eyes. He laughed a little. "Are you okay, my lady?"

I felt the rush of heat in my cheeks. This was the second time Whis was like this. Did he like me? like like me? I wasn't really sure... was it a facade? Was it real? Was I dreaming it all?

"Lady Katarina? Are you okay?" Whis asked as he set me back up.

I nodded and could still feel the heat in my cheeks.

"Having fun with Whis, Lady Katarina?" And I jumped out of my skin. Beerus scared me.

"Yeah!" I squeaked out and Beerus laughed.

"Well are you coming, Whis? Or are you going to be with Lady Katarina a little longer? Either way I'm going to grab more food."

"May I be with Lady Katarina a little longer?" Whis asked and Beerus looked Whis over then me.

"You may, Whis, but only because this is a celebration." Beerus said and he walked away. Whis looked at me and I looked at him.

"I should probably take off my heels, so I don't fall again..."

"I'll catch you if you fall again." Was his response. My heart fluttered in my chest. Was he trying to be romantic? If he was, man he knew what a girl wants to hear. If he isn't, he knows how to get a girl going without knowing it.

I took off my heels and now I was barefoot, my feet had strap marks from my heels I was wearing. It felt nice to let my feet be free, but I felt really short compared to Whis. Of course I normally felt that way around Whis anyway.

He smiled down at me as I looked up at him. "How's the weather up there?" I said and he laughed.

"Are you saying I'm towering over you?"

"Yes, you are quite tall."

"Well I can't help that."

"I can't help that I'm short."

"You are the perfect height, Lady Katarina. There is no need to feel like you are too short or insignificant because of your height." I smiled at his compliment. He made me feel comfortable. It was wonderful.

Then a slower song came on and he put his arms in the proper place for a dance. He twirled me as each of the notes fell like raindrops in the morning mist. I was still able to properly place my hands on Whis as we danced. I felt at home in his arms. Such a familiar and warm feeling.

This was a similar feeling I had when I was with Vegeta. I could just fall into his arms and stay there. Forever and ever. Just him and I.

Instead, I was dancing with an angel. A being of beauty and grace. My mentor. My friend.

As if by clockwork, Whis kissed me as we finished dancing. When we broke away he told me, "You had me from hello, Lady Katarina."