The Tournament Of The Gods Continues Now!

"He is cheating!"

That thought rattled in my head a bit, making sense, since both Goku and Piccolo started acting wierd after a small brush or punch from Frost.

The announcer than checked around Frost.

"It's on his right arm." Jocko said and the announcer checked there and he started staggering.

"You were right, Jocko, something is up." I said and Frost raised the arm that just caused the announcer to collapse.

"This is technically a part of me. It's venom, a self defense of mine." Frost said as he told all of us.

"But you were such a good guy!" Goku said and Frost laughed.

"That's just a facade, Goku. I start my own wars and put them out."

"Geez, this guy wants to always get the attention and the money." I said to myself as we watched the announcer get back up.

"Competitor Frost is disqualified for using venom."

Then Beerus started to look around Goku for any signs of puncture wounds on him. Piccolo came to and he came back to where I was and I looked him over. I found the puncture wound on his hand.

I showed the wound to Beerus and he kept looking on Goku.

"Piccolo has a wound on his hand." I said to the announcer and he nodded.

"Piccolo can join back in if he wants to."

Piccolo looked around at all of us and then looked at Vegeta.

"I'm done. You can go next, Vegeta." He said and he went to couch, passing Vegeta along the way.

"Vegeta."

He didn't look at me.

"Vegeta!"

He still didn't look at me.

"Vegeta, be careful out there. I don't want you to get hurt. I care about you. You better have listened, because I'm not repeating that. Or this." And I gave him a quick hug.

"Go get'em, Vegeta." I said with a smirk.

"Of course, Katarina."

Then he stood tall on a platform in this gigantic floating platform.

"I want to fight, Frost. I'll even kill him." He said as looked to the announcer.

"But you cannot kill him, it's against the rules."

"Fine. But I want to fight Frost still."

"Go ahead. Fight him. Allow it, ref." Champa said and Beerus was a little worried about this. Then he saw Vegeta, the determination on his face and he was ready to beat anyone in his way.

"I'll allow it. Go ahead, Vegeta." And Vegeta nodded. I started to worry now. There is a possibility of Vegeta getting poisoned while he is fighting. What if there is a lethal dosage that could kill someone.

Frost smirked as then got ready to battle. Vegeta wanted this moment. This was his moment, the moment that could feel like he was taking Frieza's life with his own hands.

"You know, your kind makes me sick. It's time to get rid of you." Vegeta said and smirked as he powers up to Super Saiyan and once Frost attacks, Vegeta basically threw him out of the ring. Frost hit the bubble and that was considered a ring out.

I was glad Vegeta got this battle done quickly, I don't think my nerves could have lasted that long. As I breathed a sigh of relief, Whis chuckled under his breath.

"A little wound up, aren't we, Miss Katarina?" He said with a smile and I just laughed it off.

Then it was the next battle, Vegeta vs. Magetta.

Magetta was the gigantic robot on the team. Surprisingly they are actually a being, not an invention of some sort.

I wasn't really sure what was going to happen in this battle. Hopefully Vegeta can represent and beat this machine.

Vegeta and Magetta start battling, each of them testing the waters. Vegeta realizes that Megetta is pretty slow.

I then realized something. Earlier, which I forgot to mention was Champa ordered to have this little box surrounding the arena to protect the big bubble. This made sense I guess, but something just feels off that now Champa decides to put this box in play. What is he up to?

As I was contemplating, I watched Vegeta battle. His timing, his stratagies, everything was just so interesting.

I watched absentmindedly at Vegeta as he fought. He was flying all around in that box. The steam started building up from Megetta.

Wait. If that is steam and it's an enclosed box... that means. Oh no.

"Champa, are you trying to steam cook Vegeta in there?!" I yelled and Champa looked at me as if I was crazy.

"Why do you accuse me of such a thing?"

"Vegeta is in a closed box, with all that steam in there, it can basically cook him alive!" I said as I reached the edge of the platform, almost ready to jump.

"If you try to destroy the cube, you will be disqualified." He said, but I wanted to go and help.

Suddenly Whis appeared next to me, placing his hand on my shoulder.

"Do you believe in Vegeta?" He whispered.

"Of course I do, but if the heat builds up too much, he could die."

"You said he could handle really extreme temperatures because of the hyperbolic time chamber."

"But there is a point at which it will get too hot in there to breathe. He could suffocate." I said trying to pull away, but Whis took my arm and pulled me toward him.

"Don't you have any faith in Vegeta?"

"Yes, of course..."

"Then you have to let him make his decisions in the battle right now. If you believe in him, he will be okay."

I nodded. I needed to let Vegeta fight his battles. He let me fight mine, and I have to do the same for him.

Author's Note:

Hey everyone!

Man it's been so long since I've wrote in this book. I didn't plan to take this long on writing a chapter. Sorry for those who have been waiting forever for this chapter. I'll hopefully have the next one out in time.

I've been doing musical theater, and I'm a lead this year! Yay! So, I've been a little busy.

Again, sorry for such the long wait. Thank you for all of your patience.

See you next chapter!

-KatarinaTheSaiyan