It Might Be The End Of The World

I opened my eyes.

We were still here.

Vegeta watched the battle silently. He didn't stop watching. Whis was watching the battle with his staff, projecting a HD picture of the battle.

The ripple feeling became stronger and more frequent. This was making me a little scared and tense. What if the world ended because of Beerus and Goku.

This was a scary thought.

All of us would die.

Videl and her unborn child, Gohan, Goten, Chi-Chi, Bulma, Trunks, Vegeta... everyone... All of us would die at the hands of battling gods.

"What is going on up there?" Mr. Satan asks Whis.

"These two gods are taking a lot of risks. With this conflict, this planet and others around it may be taken out in this ultimate battle." Whis explained it and Mr. Satan looked at him blankly.

"Could you say that again in smaller words?"

"Two people are having fight with power that can make your planet go boom-boom." Whis said light heartedly and smiled.

Whis, who was such a gentleman seemed so dark and demented at that moment in time.

Mr. Satan then started looking at Videl, then back at Whis.

"Please, could you possibly save us? Like you did earlier?"

"I won't be able to. Last time was just merely a boat. This time it's devine power, I can't save you all." Whis said as now Mr. Satan pleaded and begged, even offering a napkin.

Whis squealed as he read it aloud. A all you can eat pass around the world. Whis, after making a scene about it, declined.

Mr. Satan then started hysterically crying and announcing that he was not going to let those two destroy this world.

Does he really think he can just save the world?

Suddenly the waves of energy got bigger and bigger. This is probably going to be the end of the world as we know it. Beerus and Goku were fighting with a very destructive energy ball that could destroy everything.

"Are you scared, Katarina?" Vegeta asked as he kept looking up.

"A little bit."

"You don't need to be scared. You have all your friends and family here. There is no need to be scared of this." I then hugged Vegeta, holding him tight, tears streaming down my face.

He wrapped his arms around me,and I cried on him.

I watched the waves of the ocean. So peaceful. They were free, they didn't think. They didn't need or have a care in the world. Waves were inanimate, but they seemed alive in that moment.

Suddenly were enveloped in the white light.

"I SAVED THE WORLD WITH LOVE!" Mr. Satan yelled out.

I let go of Vegeta and I looked around. Vegeta pat my head and smiled a little bit.

I smiled too and then I looked around again, seeing Mr. Satan yell into his golden phone.

I wiped the tears from my eyes, now watching the battle again.

Both Goku and Beerus kept on punching and kicking one another until Goku started head butting him in the head. I saw Goku' God power fade. No longer in a aura of red fire, instead replaced with a golden aura of a Super Saiyan.

"He is only Super Saiyan now. But his energy is still incredible. Get him, Goku." I thought as I then returned to looking around, making sure I don't get pain in my neck from looking up for too long.