Let Our Story Begin... Once Again

The air was nice and crisp, the fresh air in my lungs as I helped my brother with his new farm.

Oh! Hi! It's me, Akari, or you probably know me most by the name Katarina. That name tends to stick more than Akari... don't know why. I guess it's Vegeta's fault. Oh well... anyways... let's get on with this story.

Life was different, farming peacefully, and not having really much of a care in the world.

"Hey Aunt Akari and Dad!! I got food!" Goten called out from the air with a big package in his hands. It was definitely binto boxes from Chi-Chi. Yum! Food!

"Food! Yay! Hey, Goten, do you want to drive the tractor while we eat?"

"Sure dad!" He took over for Goku as we both grabbed the binto boxes and started eating.

It felt like I haven't eatened in forever, it was so awesome to have food in my stomach again.

"Yum! Chi-Chi definitely knows how to cook." I said as I finished my box. Goku was already done with his four boxes, all cleaned out as if there was no food in there before.

"Yeah, I'm lucky to have her." Goku smiled but that smile faded softly.

"But she won't let me train with King Kai... she wants me to earn money farming... I just want to train-"

Suddenly I heard the tractor sound seem to drop off. I looked and saw no tractor at all, just tracks going off the cliff... OFF THE CLIFF!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Oh no oh no oh no!! Chi-Chi is going to kill us!

"GOTEN!!! GOTEN!!" I cried as I ran to the edge of the cliff.

"Hi, Aunt Akari. Sorry that I scared you like that..." Goten said in the tractor, Goku lifting the tractor back onto the plateau.

"You got to be a lot more careful when driving it. If I didn't sense you in trouble, you would have gone splat for sure."

"I'm sorry, Dad. I should have payed more attention." Goten hopped off the tractor and was in Goku's arms.

My phone rang in my pocket of my pants. I looked at it and my alarm was going off, reminding me to go back to Goku's place to go deliver some baked goods.

"Oh! Sorry Goku and Goten, I gotta go. I got some baked goods to deliver. See ya later!" I said as I waved and instant transmissioned to Goku's.

"Hi Chi-Chi, gotta deliver stuff." I said, quickly grabbed my delivery and went out the door to hop on my motorcycle out front. The beautiful royal blue and gold shown though that bike.

Oh, you must be wondering about that... I actually got my licence a long time ago, finally got a motorcycle to seem normal so I'm not flying everywhere. Plus this vehicle is so cool!

I put on my helmet and revved the engine and seemed to fly down the road. My jet black hair was flying free behind me. I had to get to Satan city, definitely to make some deliveries.

But, I had to stop at Gohan and Videl's new home. They just got married a few weeks ago, what a beautiful wedding I might add.

I finally got to the door after taking my helmet off and placed it on my handle bars.

"Oh, Aunt Akari!" Gohan answered the door and smiled at me. "How are you? Would you like to come in?" I nodded and he led me into his house. What a beautiful house, this was definitely bigger than Goku's house. Everything in this house was just beautiful. Mr. Satan got Videl and Gohan this house as their wedding present. Now Gohan could study till the cows come home and not have to worry about paying for a house.