Chapter 15: The Breaking Point

My grey eyes flickered open because the sun was shinning in my face as I woke up in my bed. I lifted myself and rubbed my eyes and checked my phone. New Message from Megan.

Megan: Hey you still coming to the mall with Scar and I?

            I didnt feel like dealing with them right now..but I still needed some dance and winter clothes...My thoughts wondered off..

???: Good Morning

me: Huh?

I snapped out of my thoughts and saw MY mom in her pajamas with a cup of hot chocolate topped with whipped cream.

Aria: uh..Good Morning? Why are you up so early?

me: Morning..what time is it?

Aria: 8:32

me: Ohh..

Aria: Yeah..its early.. something on your mind?

She moved over to my bed and sat at the edge with a face of concern.

me: Matter a fact, yeah

Aria: Something at school? *sips* Want some? *hands cup*

me: yeah thanks *takes it and drinks from it and gives it back*

Aria: So what happend?

She pulled her body on the bed, criss cross apple sause style ready for me to rant.

me: So theres a new girl at school named Kayla and Scarlett is jelous of her and has been acting really mean lately...

Aria: Is she doing anything to you?

me: No not really..just Kayla

Aria: Wait a minute! Your talking about Scarlett, Scarlett?

me: Yeah

Aria: Jacob's girlfriend?

me: Yeah

Aria: Noo..shes not like that..*sips*

me: Oh but she is now!

Aria: But everytime she comes over shes polite and is like an angel.

me: You'd be surprised...

Aria: What is she saying?

me: Like "oh I dont want her in the group dance" and we're supposed to go to the mall today for shopping and she said she doesnt want Kayla there. Just stuff like that..

Aria: I had a friend like that before.

me: Really?

Aria: Oh yeah.

me: What was her name? What was she like?

Aria: Courtney Destiny Lennon...yep..that was her name..she was concitered the "popular girl" in school and I wanted to be her friend. I mean, she was like royalty. Everybody loved her! So once I finally made my way into her little group of friends she was nice to me. Everything went perfectly. But once she saw some competition for popularity, she fought for it. She MADE sure everyone believed she was the most important person at the school. Even I believed her..then she started to become bossy..mean..rude... i saw a completely differnet side of her.

me: Whaat? wow...

Aria: Yeah..she put on this pretty perfect girl front everyday when deep inside she was evil.....God I was naive...my point is dont get too caught up in that nonsence and do what you think is right. ok?

 me: Yeah

Aria: *rubs Chanel's arm* You'll be ok..As long as you keep your heart necklace around you at all times *touches necklace*