17. Lessons to be learned.

"Anna! Marissa's here!" I hear Demi say from downstairs.

"Up here! I'm in my room." I quickly hide my blade and clean my arm. I grab a sweater and slip it on.

Demi walks into the room."Why are you wearing a sweater it's almost 100 degrees outside."

"Im cold. It's cold in here. I've had to wear a sweater since I got up here."

I feel the blood seep into my sweater. Shit. I look at my arm. The sweater is drinched with blood.

Somehow, Demi notoces, and she stares at me. "Marissa, stay here." She says to Mar. She pulls my arm into the bathroom, and closes the door.

"What were you thinking? Marissa's here. I thought I took your blades away." I shake my head. I put my head down low, knowing what's about to happen next. My parents would beat me, which made me think Demi would. She would never hurt me. She loves me too much.

She doesn't love you. She wishes you would die. Just go kill yourself already.

"No!!!! GO AWAY!" I scream. I slam my hands against my head, and clenching my hair. Demi pulls me close to her chest. I fall down to the floor, sobbing."Why do they do this to me!? I didn't do anything to them."

"I know... I know..." She holds me close to her chdst, holding on to me tight, nor releasing her grip to my wrist to stop the bleeding.

She let's go of my body, not my wrist, to get a bandage to cover it up. This is probably me deepest cut ever. I don't think I've ever cut this deep.

----

I close my eyes, hoping I won't have another nightmare. The next time they open, the sun is shining through the windows. Demi is there, Marissa almost falling off the bed. I must have passed out before Demi bandaged my arm. It really does hurt, and it stings a bit, too. It feels very familiar.

I sat there on my phone, until one of them woke up. When I woke up, I couldn't fall back asleep.

I was watching Netflix. Of course, Camp Rock. I love Demi in that movie especially. The way Nemi was formed. I love them together. Their relationship was adorable.

Demi's eyes darted open when she heard her phone go off. I started laughing hysterically. Her face though. Her eyes were wide open.

She saw me laighing, and glared at me." It's not funny. It scared the shit out of me." Marissa was awake, laughing with me.

Demi's POV

"We're going shopping. So, Anna, Mar, start getting ready please." We are actually going to sign Anna up for singing lessons. I thinks it's time for her to start learning how to sing. Her voice is beautiful. She deserves to use her voice. I may start recording songs with her. Not now. After a few weeks of being in lessons. She is really good. She just needs to know hee vocal range.

"Okay Demi. I'm ready." Anna runs down the stairs. She's wearing black skinny jeans, a long sleeved band tee, and a leather jacket. "Marissa's still getting ready." I notice a slight glare in Anna's eyes. Was she crying? There's tears staining her cheeks.

"Anna, come here. I know you were crying. I can tell when you're upset." She folds into my arms. I really want to help her.

"Are you ready to go?" I ask quietly. She nods. We head out the door and Marissa comes running through the door with her purse and shoes in hand.

--------

"I thought we were going to the mall. This doesn't look like the mall." There's gonna be a vocal teacher and I'm going to be here for her as well. Marissa's going to take my car to the mall to get things we will need for the new practicing room. It's going to be a practicing room and a recording studio.

"Where are we?" I feel a smile creep up on my face. One of my best friends walk through the door.

"Hello, Demi. Hi, Anna. Demi has told me so much about you."

Cliffhanger! Dun, dun, dunnnnn!

I really hope your liking this story. I sure am. Comment, vote and share!

Here's the questions:!!!!

•who do you think it is?

Should Anna know about what's going on with demi?

•What should happen next?