11. The Demons That Haunt Us

A/N

Sorry for any language. Hope you like this chapter. It's just a filler chapter. The next one will be in Anna's POV and it will have more exciting events. If you want me to post it I need you to vote and comment.

-------

I wake up before Anna does the next morning. I run downstairs and start to ake pancakes, eggs, and bacon for Anna and I.

I eat mine and head back upstairs. I open the door and Anna is awake on her phone. "Want to eat something?"

"No. I'm not hungry." She says. I could tell that eating disorder is getting to her.

I grab her arms and pull her off the bed. I drag her downstairs. I heat up the pancakes I made for her. I decide to eat one with her even though I'm already full.

She sits there moving her food around. "At least eat one for me, baby." It takes her a while to actually finish. As soon as she finishes it she runs up to the room.

I head up there catching after her. I open the door and she's laying on the bed sobbing. "Honey, I know how hard it is." I lay on the bed next to her to comfort her. It's hard for her, I can see it in in her eyes.

When she calms down enough to talk she says, "You know the voices. They keep telling me to do things I don't want to do."

"I know. You have to try to fight them. It's really hard to do but it is possible." I say to her.

I eat downstairs real quick. I left my phone on the counter. Once I have It I head back up the  stairs. Halfway up I hear Anna scream. "NO!!!"

Then the bathroom door closes. I run to the door and hear metal hitting the ground. I rattle the doorknob. Locked, shit.

"ANNA! DON'T DO IT!"

I dash to the other side of the room and get the key. I quickly open the door, kick the blade away, and embrace Anna into a hug. She sobs into my chest.

-----------------------------------------

A/N

This is just a filler chapter. I wanted to update again because I've been reading Demi Fanfic and I had some ideas.

I need your guys' comments to motivate me. So comment if you have any ideas, comments, concerns, questions, or just want to say hi. :) 

Don't forget to vote, comment,And follow me for new updates!