7. Boyfriend?

Demi decided to ask me what was happening. “Anna, what’s going on?”

I shake my head and let out a sob.”I don’t know.” I cry a little more. Sometimes I cry for no reason. It just happens. I usually never know when my emotions will mess with me.

Demi pulls me into a hug and says quietly,”It’s going to be alright. I’ll be here for you.”

“I know. I’m just afraid. I saw this one guy staring at me while I was on stage. It kind of freaked me out a little. But I think I like him.” Demi looks at me but first she seemed worried but after I mentioned that I may like him, a smile crept up on her face.

“Do you really?!” She says surprised. I guess she never thought about me having a crush on a guy.

“Yeah. I think so.” I say with a blush.

“Maybe we should go see a movie, to help you feel better.” I nod in agreement. Maybe it will help me get my mind off things.

“What movie should we see?” I ask anxiously.

“Whatever you want.” She says. I don’t know what we should see. I have no clue what to watch really.

“I don’t know what to watch,” I tell her.

“You want me to choose?” She asks.

“Yeah. Please do.” I say.

“How about we see X-Men: Days Of Future Past?” She asks with a smile. I don’t know how she knew I wanted to see that movie.

“Yea. I’ve been wanting to see that movie for awhile now.” I feel a smile perk on my face. Demi must know me more than I know myself.

“Fantastic. Okay get ready I’ll look up the next showing.” Demi slips out her cell phone out of her pocket and went searching online.

Demi walks out out of the bathroom, leaving me alone hovering over the toilet. I get up, wash my face, and leave the bathroom.I pick out what I’m going to wear for the day. I open Demi’s door and see her crying silently. “Demi! What’s going on?”

“My father is in the hospital… He bHe was shot…” Demi says.

“Oh my god. Im so sorry.” I try to comfort her.

“Lets see the movie and then we will talk about it. Do you know when you can see him?

“No not yet.” She continues to sob.

“When is the next concert?” i ask.

“This weekend..” She says much more calmly.

“I promise. It’ll be fine.” I check my twitter. I see a whole bunch of posts saying, ‘OMG! Demi I’m so sorry. I hope everything goes well.’ Similar things like that.

I really feel sorry for her. This shouldn’t have happened to her. I wouldn’t wish anything like this upon her.

“Are you alright? I’m sure these few days will go by fast. It’s only 3 days before saturday.” I say to her. Trying to reassure her.

A couple minutes before we head to bed I say to her,”By the way. I got the guy’s number. The guy I was talking about.” She smiles then we head to bed.