15. Suicide Attempt, Anna

EXTREME TRIGGER WARNING!

**********

**********

**********

**********

**********

"Slice your skin. It'll make you feel better." My demons taunted me.

Why are they doing this to me? Why do they make me feel this way? I never did anything.

The Demons, they taunt me. I just want to die. Why can't I die now? There's no reason for me to live anyway.

"Demi!" I scream as loud as my lungs could allow. I grab the blade, tears streaming down my face. I slice my thigh, really deep, feeling the familiar stinging relief. I hear feet running up the stairs. I close my eyes, with gritted teeth. I feel a soft smooth hand touch my shoulder. I shudder with fear. I try not to open my eyes.

"Anna. It's me. Shhhh..... It will all be okay." She pulls me into her chest.

It's a addiction. A habit. Something I cannot totally control by myself.

"Demetria..." Why did I try to do this? I tried to kill myself. All of this depression shit has made me try to kill myself. I didn't ever realize what I was doing at the time. I could've died. I shuddered at the thought.

"Why did you attempt to kill yourself, baby girl?" I don't even know how to answer that question. I don't think there's even a way to answer without totally freaking out.

I close my eyes, tears swelling up in them. I feel the same heated down my cheeks. I open my eyes again to look up at her. She is crying as well. I guess she really does care. I start to sob more. I wrap my arms around her and she sits down, cleans my thigh, and wraps it up. She lifts my tiny body off the marble floor and lays me on the bed.

I closed my eyes and went back to sleep.

The nest time they open, I am in the same place I was before. This can't be real. Please tell me this is only a nightmare. I don't want this to be real.

Did he really do this to me? I feel a slight throbbed on the side of my head. I can't see anything but darkness. I start to hear small soft footsteps hit the ground. It throbs my head, making it pound harder and louder. I start to feel nauseated. Then I hear Demi's soft voice.

Demi starts to sing 'Together' with Maddie. All I can bear is their voices. I see Demi holding a knife. Getting ready to stab me in the heart.

I wake up with panted breaths. Demi's right next to me worried as hell. "Anna, baby. Shhh. It's okay. Your safe with me. I'm not going to hurt you. I promise."

It took Demi to get me calm enough to come back to reality. I had another panic attack. Demi, with her soothing voice, calmed me.

I am so tempted right now. But I know I can't do it anymore. I actually may not be able to ever stop unless I go through rehab, or therapy.

The fact of me going to rehab gave me a small chill down my back.

Thanks so much for all the support. Don't forget to vote, comment, and share! I will now start posting more often. I've been pretty busy. But i think I've found a way to post more. So while you wait for the next update maybe you could give me so ideas. You will received a shoutout on the next chapter.

•Do you think Anna will tell Demi what happened in the dream?

•Should Anna go to rehab or not?

•Should Maddie find out about Anna, her new soon to be adopted sister?

Thanks,

Stay Strong X

-Amanda