He turns from his seat, looking at us, his eyes moving between us.

At the pull of his brows, I sneek a look at Wesley, who's attention has been drawn to his house, wearing that dazed look.

He looks to be in deep thought.

Glancing at Fin, he shrugs his shoulders.

" Wes, we could always go back." I say to Wesley, who snaps out of his thoughts.

" Let's go." He mumbles, getting out the car.

I follow suit without question. Walking around the car, I notice Wesley and Fin exchanging a few words.

" Uh, do you think we could - I don't know, talk from now on?" Fin asks, peeking out of his car window.

He looks quite nervous, though he tries to hide it.

At first, Wesley doesn't say anything, but rather keeping silent, looking everywhere but at us.

I step forward, only stopping short when Wesley finally looks at him, his hands tucked in his pants." We'll see.... " He shrugs his shoulders before walking away, heading to his house.

I notice Fin try to fight a smile, his facial expression more relieved and my own soft one, takes over my face.

That wasn't bad.

"Hey Chloe, hurry up will you?!" Wesley calls out.

" Shut up!" I respond before turning to face Fin again, who I wave goodbye to.

I watch him drive out of there after waving back.

" Stay behind me." Wesley instructs, grabbing ahold of my hand and pulling me behind him, the minute I fall instep with him.

I frown at this but don't question him.

He opens the front door and let's us in. A warm and delicious smell of something baked, fills my nose, making my mouth to water without knowing what it is.

" You said no one would be home." I whisper to Wesley, reminding him of his words.

" Yeah, Jack, not ----------" he turns to face me.

" Wesley, is that you?" A female voice calls out.

Both our eyes widen when we hear footsteps coming towards us.

" Run upstairs to my room, " he whispers back.

" I don't even know where your room is at." I roll my eyes at him, frustrated by the thought of someone seeing me like this.

It's definitely not a good look indeed.

The footsteps sound much closer and my shoulders slump in defeat, knowing that I have nowhere to run now.

I start finger combing my hair, trying to cover most of my face before pulling the hoodie over my head.

" Don't cover your face." My head snaps up to him.

I watch him reach out his hand to touch my face.

" Oh, there you are, " someone says from behind Wesley, forcing his hand to go back at his side.

" Yeah, it's just me." Wesley says, eyes unmoving from me.

" And I see you brought someone." A sigh leaves past my lips as I step to the side to face the elder, my heart beating hard at the thought of her disapproving look, when she sees me.

Wesley surprises me when he again, steps in front of me, blocking me from the lady's view. I give him a questionable look, only to receive no response from him but his action of turning to face her. " Yes, I brought someone. She's a close friend, who helped me a lot last night and is very shy right now because - because, she isn't feeling good at the moment and not looking her best, so --------"